Spousal Support

• Thread starter Soilbrother1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Soilbrother1

Soilbrother1

So, this may not resonate with everyone, but I have a great wife. She puts up with my growing endeavors and she understands there is a bigger picture here. She gives me hell from time to time, but overall, she is supportive. I dont know where else I should post this, but given I am relatively new here, I figured it serves as a good introduction. I have been growing for a "while" I am extremely knowledgeable in growing, but have much to learn as things change constantly. I only do top shelf, connoisseur quality meds, all organic, for the purpose of healing- not recreational. I have a passion for vets (as I am a combat vet myself) and cancer patients. Im in Colorado and follow the laws accordingly. So, my wife whom I love very much decides to slip a note under the bathroom door today. According to her illustrations, I wake up hard, take about 5 shits, and spend the of the time either on the phone or talking about cannabis. I then go to sleep hard again!!! Only to rinse, wash and repeat. This is my introduction my friends. Happy growing and stay righteous! By the way... She calls me stinky.

Spousal support
str8smokn

str8smokn

I see nothing wrong with that. That just shows your passionate towards your health. If I had people that would listen/talk with me about it ,I would all the time also. They just want to smoke mine.
You might want to try a different strain if your shitting that much. Or try washing the soap off your glasses better before drinking from them.Lol.
Have fun my friend
STR8

Soilbrother1

Soilbrother1

If my wife were to draw a more accurate depiction of me, there would definitely be more canna leaves. My bathroom is my command center. Peace and quiet. If I ever make it rich enough to have spare cash, I would deck out a bathroom. Phone chargers, TV, heated floors. Hell, I would even get one of those fancy Japanese toliets. Id damn near be tempted to turn it into a bomb shelter, complete with a 45 day ration. Hell, I would grow in there too if I could. Forget a man cave, a bathroom is ultimate in leave me the hell alone time. The trick is to never answer if your called from outside the bathroom. That way disturbances dont become a habit! When Im in the bathroom, I am dead to you.

basseye

basseye

First off,eating in the bathroom is fuckin gross.and second,using your phone in there is nasty as hell.can only imagine what kind of germfest is goin on around the mouthpiece of those phones.ok later im going to go rinse my phone and stick it in a jar of rice

Soilbrother1

Soilbrother1

First off,eating in the bathroom is fuckin gross.and second,using your phone in there is nasty as hell.can only imagine what kind of germfest is goin on around the mouthpiece of those phones.ok later im going to go rinse my phone and stick it in a jar of rice
Care to put your toothbrush to the test? You would be suprised to see the germs that are hiding on that baby. Now, I wont eat in the bathroom, but I will use the HELL out of my phone on the toliet. My phone, my poop. Anytime minutes, not everybody minutes.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

So, this may not resonate with everyone, but I have a great wife. She puts up with my growing endeavors and she understands there is a bigger picture here. She gives me hell from time to time, but overall, she is supportive. I dont know where else I should post this, but given I am relatively new here, I figured it serves as a good introduction. I have been growing for a "while" I am extremely knowledgeable in growing, but have much to learn as things change constantly. I only do top shelf, connoisseur quality meds, all organic, for the purpose of healing- not recreational. I have a passion for vets (as I am a combat vet myself) and cancer patients. Im in Colorado and follow the laws accordingly. So, my wife whom I love very much decides to slip a note under the bathroom door today. According to her illustrations, I wake up hard, take about 5 shits, and spend the of the time either on the phone or talking about cannabis. I then go to sleep hard again!!! Only to rinse, wash and repeat. This is my introduction my friends. Happy growing and stay righteous! By the way... She calls me stinky.
I thought the poop breaks were bacon at first i was like this dude has his priorities!

Top Bottom