sprayer's, does anybody make a decent one?

• Thread starter toquer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toquer

I don't know how many sprayers I've thrown in the trash after two or three uses. Anything sold at the hydro stores is garbage, Lowes, Hone Depot, ACE all carry the same garbage as well. I am beyond frustrated with this. My problem is that they clog a dozen times when trying to spray anything other than plain water. Haven't been able to do a good foliar in a while. Have three of them that I throw at the wall before I give up. Fucking not in a good mood anymore today.

blazer

blazer

Yup once you put anything that's not just plain water they don't seem to last maybe look into commercial type for maybe pesticides something made to handle chemicals, maybe grainger has something!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Stihl makes a really nice one, the only one I'd ever recommend.

T

toquer

I'll take a look but the backpack is a bit larger than I need. And the handheld too small.

straincreation

straincreation

I use a one gallon sprayer thats not to commercial, and just enough to keep me content, i got mine off Amazon.com but i seen the same one at home depot for 10 bucks or so. Its a pressurized sprayer. Give it 10 20 pumps you can spray a half gallon in one shot.
BOL!
Happy farmin

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Industrial concrete sprayer. They make larger and smaller sizes other than 3.5 gallon.
This will work as far as a pump sprayer. Replaceable parts and seals.

• Chapin Xtreme 3.5 Gallon Industrial Concrete Open Head Sprayer 19049 $137.10
  • Chapin Brass Nozzle Carded $7.33
  • Chapin 6-7703 24-Inch Industrial Brass Male Extension $15.48
Otherwise if you want a powered sprayer, get a shurflo pump and wand, get a bucket or tank and then can DIY a powered sprayer.
Shurflo disphram pump will be safer on any microbes in teas you are spraying. I you need more information on how to DIY it, please ask.

sixstring

sixstring

this is what we use on the job and my guys are hard on shit.but these are easy to take apart and clean for the money.i can and have left roundup in them for months and they still work fine if you take off the nozzle and clean it.

the solo brand sprayers are maybe a tad better but they aint cheap and those roundup sprayers are a real close second.

E

el boyo

get the chapin concrete sprayer.. it will be the last one you ever buy

B

basement bob

What he said, but I'll add mine is a Graco Magnum airless sprayer. Get the one with the hook and wheels for 5 gal bucket and a 50 ft hose and it'll cover my whole 2000 sq ft grow moving it twice. And never pumping, and nothing on my acing back.

B

basement bob

Just checked, model X7. And my aching back has never drawn aces. :rolleyes:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't know how many sprayers I've thrown in the trash after two or three uses. Anything sold at the hydro stores is garbage, Lowes, Hone Depot, ACE all carry the same garbage as well. I am beyond frustrated with this. My problem is that they clog a dozen times when trying to spray anything other than plain water. Haven't been able to do a good foliar in a while. Have three of them that I throw at the wall before I give up. Fucking not in a good mood anymore today.
I like the little rolling rechargeable 5gal sprayer I got from Tractor Supply. Now it's something like $30, and I paid closer to a C-note (so I'm pissed, but hey).

For outdoors I like the Northern Tool 26gal tank sprayer that mounts onto the back of the quadrunner. I did have to add more hose to it, so I could reach garden areas I can't actually get the quad to.

Blaze

Blaze

Solo makes good sprayers, you can sometimes find them at hardware stores/garden supply places. Also check Northern Tool's website.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I'd go with rainmakers from the hydro store, I've broken one nozzle in the past six months otherwise no problems spraying tea or humics. Clean them every time though or you'll run into problems guaranteed.

or just get an atomizer.

Pisces

Pisces

Solo 420 2-Liter One Handed Pressure Sprayer!!!!

Solo 420 2-Liter One-Hand Pressure Sprayer

The 2-liter has an extended arm for those hard to reach spots…while the 1-liter does not.

I also have the 1-Liter version and both have lasted me for over three years now with Lots of abuse…

Believe me when I say that I have tried them ALL and NOTHING compares to these items!

If your interested in just a regular spray bottle….then NOTHING beats the DI 32oz SprayMaster

SprayMaster™

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Industrial concrete sprayer. They make larger and smaller sizes other than 3.5 gallon.
This will work as far as a pump sprayer. Replaceable parts and seals.

• Chapin Xtreme 3.5 Gallon Industrial Concrete Open Head Sprayer 19049 $137.10
  • Chapin Brass Nozzle Carded $7.33
  • Chapin 6-7703 24-Inch Industrial Brass Male Extension $15.48
Otherwise if you want a powered sprayer, get a shurflo pump and wand, get a bucket or tank and then can DIY a powered sprayer.
Shurflo disphram pump will be safer on any microbes in teas you are spraying. I you need more information on how to DIY it, please ask.
Hey @leadsled ... I hate to ask, but I just got an air compressor to do power foliar... are these the parts you'd recommend for one? Sorry to bring up an old thread. Really need to get on better foliar.... the hand pump ones just suck and Im done with them...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey @leadsled ... I hate to ask, but I just got an air compressor to do power foliar... are these the parts you'd recommend for one? Sorry to bring up an old thread. Really need to get on better foliar.... the hand pump ones just suck and Im done with them...
Those parts are for the chapin concrete sprayer.
You will need to order a different wand to hook up to a compressor.
The shurflo pump is a diapharm pump that does not harm the biology when used. Can hook up to a 12v battery and then use when you are off grid. Check out biologicsystems for the parts.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I use one of these to foliar, but I use < 50ppm (20ppm RO + ~ 30ppm Himalayan salt solution

69030.jpg

IMG 3359
Top Bottom