Spring turkey season is coming, any good recipes for out there?

• Thread starter GreatWhiteBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

Hey all,

Spring turkey season is right around the corner and I am looking for some good recipes for special stuffing!

I'm drying my last harvest now and it'll be just right for an Easter turkey bum!

Rest assured I'll be de-carboxilating the flower before cooking (I've played the edible game lol)

Also if you have made a special stuffing I'm just curious, dit the whole bird get you stoned or just the stuffing?

Happy Gardening!

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Hey all,

Spring turkey season is right around the corner and I am looking for some good recipes for special stuffing!

I'm drying my last harvest now and it'll be just right for an Easter turkey bum!

Rest assured I'll be de-carboxilating the flower before cooking (I've played the edible game lol)

Also if you have made a special stuffing I'm just curious, dit the whole bird get you stoned or just the stuffing?

Happy Gardening!
Not a recipe but these damn turkeys in the city of Manitou in colorado was straight bucking yesterday lol

20220304 075152
20220304 075159
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Beautiful birds when the males are strutting. They also like to peck At their reflection on my truck bumper.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Beautiful birds when the males are strutting. They also like to peck At their reflection on my truck bumper.
They were definitely handsome, and their beards were some of the healthiest I seen. To bad middle of the city connected to a national park lol. That is why they are so healthy lol

oLd1

oLd1

Too many Egg Suckers around here to think about Turkey Hunting anymore.

But I’m having problems walking too so it don’t matter.

oLd1

Top Bottom