Sprite Weed Strain.

• Thread starter Purespl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purespl

Just for alittle background on me this is my first grow and so far seems ok. The other day I was checking on my plant and seen something on the leaf so I go to wipe off but when I do I get this strong sprite smell. I rub the leaf alittle and smell my fingers and it literally smells like a freshly open can of sprite. I looked it up and I guess there is a sprite strain and is suppose to have sprite taste. There really isn't no point to this post but to show my excitement on my first grow. What you guys think?

Sprite weed strain
jipp

jipp

its frosting up nice. i know i screwed up on my first grow. you be rocking out man.
keep up the good work.

and the sprite phenotype expressions will make for some good tasting herb on a hot day :P

william76

william76

U get that smell from a few strains,what strain is ur plant supposed to be?.76

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Sprite doesn't have a smell really. Nor does it taste like citrus. It tastes like carbonated sugar, de-citrused zest with no zest once it's flat.. Soda is gross once you realize you hate flat soda and hate club soda. A fine balance of artifical palatability.

Feeding molasses to Lactobacillus, Streptococcus, Pediococcus and Leuconostoc bacterias in the presence of yeasts from Saccharomyces, Candida, Kloeckera cultures produces the "Sprite" flavor in the lab. Tibicos is not considered nature's champagne for nothing. Whatever your root exudes decides which microbes will populate the rhizospehere. Human interference and irreverence for the symbiotic relationship has given us the shitty "sweet" weed of today,feeding nothing but the same sugar waters to da microbes of all strains.

Last edited:
DonettaBulik

DonettaBulik

It' precisely like opening a container of sprite soft drink not simply lemon lime. I realize it sounds bizarre however leaves feeling in nose as though it was carbonated.

Top Bottom