SR71/Bluesky PK Dried Nugs

• Thread starter rounders02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rounders02

tought i would share a couple pix of SR71 PK, Gave a my last cutting to a friend at begaining of summer help him get it started since it was his first growad wanted to make sure he got off to a good start, then he took over a finished it up .. he gave me some after harvest was nicely grown alot of color and taste smoked well.. here some nug shots.

Sr71bluesky pk dried nugs
Sr71bluesky pk dried nugs 2
Sr71bluesky pk dried nugs 3
Sr71bluesky pk dried nugs 4
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Real nice rounders your boy did well. What kind of smell/taste does it have?

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Thats a great strain to run for a first grow! I wish I had a friend like you when I first started growin :D I was poppin bagseed for my first 2 runs haha

He did a great job though, beautiful colors and nice dense nugs! Impressive for a first grow!

Thats a damn nice thing of you to do to give him your PK as well man, always good to get other people growin:handshake

R

rounders02

thanks guys i will be sure to let him know, hererisssh i would say it has a almost musky purple funk but earthy as well, and the taste like it smells and when broke open reals a strong purly smell of goodness, but i thought this bud is definetly served better if grown indoors, you will get very dense bud and a little more pontent.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
:yes

Really nice to see all these high quality purple clones. Funny, but growing up around me all the purple was outdoor and shitty compared to it's sisters. Always wanted a good tasting potent purp but I haven't smoked one yet. That's gonna change soon though :evilgrin

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Try out ur querkle there hereisssh!! I love the purp taste of erkle and cant wait to do some myself real soon. Nice PK your buddy did rounders, and great job for getting the guy started on the right foot. (plant)

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Nice Nugs Rounders, I love that purple smoke :smoke Excellent for sleepy time

mace

mace

I've grown their cuts of AK-47 (cafe bluesky/sr-71). Amazing plant, great smoke.

R

rounders02

definetly nice smoke, Bity this is not from seed it is clone from the club cafe Blue Sky formally Known as SR71

R

rounders02

yup it sure is some night meds, i thinks she grow alot more pontent grown but the yeilds are nice outside though..

B

BITYmagicBeanz

looking good rounders. tthis one looks like a keeper too me

Top Bottom