Stable Auto strains, that don't hermie please?

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northernpop

Northernpop

Hi guys, Can anyone recommend any stable Auto strains, that don't hermie please? I'm used to photoperiods, and I have never had a problem.

I only lst, and my ph, lights, and temps are spot on. RH around 40%. It's heartbreaking, harvesting Seeds.

Any thoughts, much appreciated!

Happy growing.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

I've only purchased autos from growers choice, crop king and ilgm so far and have yet to see 1 seed.

Northernpop

Northernpop

Try 420 fastbuds they've got a nice selection and good quality

My last grow was smoothie by FastBuds. Great strain, but it hermie. I'm doing something wrong. I've done everything I can think of.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

stick to classic long in business companies. Skip new flavor of the month breeders.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have been running autoflowers 10 years june, never had a hermi, they flower or dont, i recomend Methisto best auto breeder but look at the info you want f4 or f5 for stability, an autoflower that refuses to flower will have 2 vertical spikes at nodes instead of 2 v shaped hairs, i have un feminized auto seeds and suppose they could hermi, but an f5 Methisto strain will flower never had 1 that did not, some of there free bees are f2 and sometimes have a few genetic deformities but in the end allways work out. Try and buy from source you will save a little cash and get free seeds, go to Methisto US lately they have been open on mondays but sell out fast, DC seed exchange and Supreme seeds dot com are autherized Methisto dealers and beans come in un opend breeder pacs but you pay a bit more but both companies are legit.

20201125 170745
20201126 081247
20210318 165847
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
It’s my opinion that @Poekie has quality beans ! Always produce for me!

I’ve also only had ok experience with 420fast buds - not a quality breeder/worth the money, in my opinion. Below is a tent full of @Poekie gear. No hermie
Thanks !
@Spike8910 as well
Much appreciated
Got some big fat buds on that last Pic Moshmen, well done, maybe you can change the title of your thread now, Mosh has learned to grow !
Good luck guys.

Growrx

Growrx

Neptuneseedbank has a ton! Of great genetics from autos to fems to regs. US based seed bank out of California. And if you use my user name as a promo code you get 10% off your cart 💪🏼
924D4475 CE72 45B4 9BCE 43FE7090954E

Top Bottom