Stainless Steel Undercurrent - WG

• Thread starter Wavegem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wavegem

Wavegem

These buckets are using uniseals. I will be changing them to bulkheads. Building anything new always has its challenges. So far so good though.

Stainless steel undercurrent   wg

Stainless steel undercurrent   wg 2

Stainless steel undercurrent   wg 3

Stainless steel undercurrent   wg 4

Stainless steel undercurrent   wg 5

Stainless steel undercurrent   wg 6

Trillionsoatoms

Trillionsoatoms

Lov it bruv, so jel of the space you have!!

Green mojo to the new gear grow!!

J

Jalisco Kid

Were the uniseals leaking or is that just a preventive measure? I do not care for them but have used them lots in the past. I found that they worked better with no sealants. Looks like you have 10 tubs, so I guess you'll be shooting for 3 lbers. I like the cleanness of ss but as an electrician have bare bulbs, metal and water all right there.... I believe you ran these before,did the metal react with the salts at all? Hope it comes together quicker then you thought. suerte JK

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

unreal. not much room to move around in there, eh? what strains will you run?

Wavegem

Wavegem

Were the uniseals leaking or is that just a preventive measure? I do not care for them but have used them lots in the past. I found that they worked better with no sealants. Looks like you have 10 tubs, so I guess you'll be shooting for 3 lbers. I like the cleanness of ss but as an electrician have bare bulbs, metal and water all right there.... I believe you ran these before,did the metal react with the salts at all? Hope it comes together quicker then you thought. suerte JK

Ya the unseals we're leaking, they had wrong info on mcmaster Carr which is what I was told. The metal doesn't seem to be effecting the salts or I don't see a difference. 16 buckets it is very tight 36inch centers length and 44 width. 27000 watts with the right strain I would be set for life lol

I will continue to take pics and value your knowledge a lot so don't hesitate to tell me where I am messing up if you don't mind. Thanks

Wavegem

Wavegem

Its Show Time!!!

IMG 0510

I really want to veg for only 2 weeks then flip. Its all or nothing. I am just waiting on my heaters to keep this bitch in the 80's then we are rollin.

IMG 0513

Nano's work good for the price.

BONUS Room 2 (8 site custom mpb strain Hollywood Haze 2 weeks)

IMG 0524

I am feeding those numbers to these girls

IMG 0519

IMG 0522

IMG 0514

IMG 0515

IMG 0517

These had a 4 week veg so I think 2 should work for the other room.

Latest posts

Top Bottom