• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I think everyone is doing a really good job trying to be passive aggressive, we might have to have a contest.
Yes, and you can be the Ringmaster. LOL passive aggressive you watch too much Dr. Phil. :p

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

lol wonder why its so quiet there these days could the Gov order to evacuate have anything to do with it ??
I just hate to see the pollution and mess they left behind once the snow all melts talk about hypocrites

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

lol wonder why its so quiet there these days could the Gov order to evacuate have anything to do with it ??
I just hate to see the pollution and mess they left behind once the snow all melts talk about hypocrites
No shit. Fucking piece of shit those hypocrites are. Do you have any content you can steal and post?

This is the pollution and mess you are referring to, right?

OilSpill1

OilSpill2

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

No shit. Fucking piece of shit those hypocrites are. Do you have any content you can steal and post?

This is the pollution and mess you are referring to, right?

View attachment 655460
View attachment 655461

No i am talking about there mess :)
In the name of saving the environment, There are making a huge mess.
over the pits of human waste and garbage pockmarking the formerly pristine prairie revered by the Standing Rock Sioux as sacred ancestral land. what color are they painting the kettle this time ???

Even Standing Rock Sioux Chairman David Archambault II, who has urged protesters to come “stand with Standing Rock” against the pipeline, is disgusted with how the environmental activists living in the camps have treated the federal property.

“Before this entire movement started, that was some of the most beautiful land around,” Mr. Archambault told the news website Vice. “There was a place down there where eagles, over 100 eagles would come and land. There were game down there — deer, pheasants, elk, geese. Now, it’s occupied by people. And when masses of people come to one place, we don’t take care of it.”

Waste1 c11 0 628 360 s885x516

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

There, they're, their.

So you'd prefer if they piled their shit on top of the ground? Their trash is worse than the pipeline spill how?

That's a pretty fucking lazy argument, especially from you. Try again?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Hey papa i tell you what see what i can do i know many people in this field that owe me can you post a picture of what your wanting i pass it on to my people you pay shipping and i am sure you will be rolling in no time

theres a hypocrite. imo

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

There, they're, their.

So you'd prefer if they piled their shit on top of the ground? Their trash is worse than the pipeline spill how?

That's a pretty fucking lazy argument, especially from you. Try again?
He's baiting dude....basically, as blatant as he is, he must, somehow, be finding loopholes in the "moderation" tactics or he is a coveted thcfarmer...anyway, post on this site are not helping any of whom have compassion for the "unworthy" North Dakotan's....
naz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom