StarBud x Sour Power!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
These seeds are the replacements for my StarBuds that didn't pop. Much appreciated Hortilab!;) These are fems so I popped 2. Can't wait to see what these turn into.
Starbud x sour power

blazer

blazer

Nice hortilab took care of you, will be watching, sounds like a kill cross!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Checked the seeds today and apparently I popped 3. All 3 are cracked so I'll gettem into a rapid rooter and coco tomorrow.:)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I did a little reading up on this cross.
Sour Power : Sativa leaning Starbud sister x ECSD V3 daddy.
Sour Star : Starbud x ECSD V3 daddy.
And I have Starbud x Sour Power S1.

Im pretty excited to say the least about having these genetics in my garden. Thanks again for hooking me up Hortilab.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
you lucky git,lol.. now rock those Horti bad boys>
mack.
It's the Mack Attack! You know Im gonna do my best with these gems. Thanks for the good words bro!:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Just the one came up mack. The other 2 popped but stalled out. I was gonna pop a cpl more but the tray is full so just gonna rock this one for now. If I dont kill it. All my seedlings need a little love right now.;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope u treat that lil plant wit some extra love, Bud. Post up a pic. I bet it turns out to be a gem, bro. Best of luck with ur grow!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hope u treat that lil plant wit some extra love, Bud. Post up a pic. I bet it turns out to be a gem, bro. Best of luck with ur grow!
She actually looks good right now. Some nice new growth the past cpl days. I get a pic up here shortly.

mack 10

mack 10

Sweet, this strain is gonna smash it! Hope its a girl.:)
i'll be watchin'...
mack

Latest posts

Top Bottom