Stardawg (Chem 4 x Tres Dawg)

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

Here is our flagship strain at Green Dot Labs. Savory like a T-bone steak kind of Dank. Mega Ultra yields of the dankest bud that you have ever dreamed of having in your pipe. They turn completely black around day 45 and just slather on the resin like no other. Her hashish is out of this world tasty and potent.

I was lucky enough to meet JJ at the Cannabis Cup in Denver and was able to secure another pack from this release. I could not thank him enough for working the Chem lines the way he does. He is the best and everyone knows it.

Check out this Dank

Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg
Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg 2
Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg 3
Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg 4
Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg 5
Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg 6
Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg 7
Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg 8
Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg 9
Stardawg chem 4 x tres dawg 10

Green Dot

Green Dot

On deck, we have

Tres Dawg IX (Tres Dawg)
Strawberry Mango Haze (KK Strawberry Cough x Mango Haze) - I am beyond excited to make extracts with this..
Sour Dawg (AJ cut Sour D x Tres Dawg)

All are still vegging, but look for these threads coming soon right here!

wonka

wonka

On deck, we have

Tres Dawg IX (Tres Dawg)
Strawberry Mango Haze (KK Strawberry Cough x Mango Haze) - I am beyond excited to make extracts with this..
Sour Dawg (AJ cut Sour D x Tres Dawg)

All are still vegging, but look for these threads coming soon right here!

that's a nice line up.... got the Sourdawg mixed up! Its aj sour d x double dawg....

w.wonka

Green Dot

Green Dot

really? could have sworn it was the Tre Dawg as the father

JJ?

tweedy

tweedy

@Green Dot Please please tell me you grabbed a pack or two of I-95. Beautiful plant by the way.

OGsus

OGsus

I think both of you are right. The ones wonka popped were from top dawgs first drops. I remember jj saying he didn't have anymore of those when I asked back in 09. Same name different cross.

Top Bottom