Starkiller(rd) Male

• Thread starter Paul Simon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Greetings all. I work with Happy Little Trees, a small collective of growers dedicated to bioremediation via the growing of cannabis.

After 2 years of searching through seeds for notable plants to begin our breeding projects, we are finally underway. What we feel out of the over 10,000 seeds we have popped to be the most special is a Starkiller Male we call Mark Hamill. His structure is stout with thick branches, rare in the SK seeds and his smell is unrivalled the world over, with notes of fuel, dead bodies and road kill.

Our first pollenation will be small as we need to test what traits will cary over from Mark to his progeny. The mothers for the first test include: Gorilla Glue #4, Sour Diesel, Forum Cut GSC, Santa Cruz Cut Blue Dream and a TINY Blue Magoo. We have plans to release the Blue Dream and Gorilla Glue #4 hybrids after germination testing as untested F1s for a very resonable price. VERY limited quantities (25 or fewer ten-seed packs) of GSC and Sour D will be released on this first test run.

If the desirable qualities come through from Mark into the mothers, a much larger pollenation will take place, including several other mothers such as: ATF, Ghost OG, Warhammer, Mystery Cookies, Barf! cut Dawgfather, Grateful Puff, 22B Long Valley Royal Kush, Durango OG, Starfighter F2 TA(Hash Master Pheno), OG Cookies, Stargate OG and more.

All seeds are produced with natural, organic methods including in house Bokashi, IMO, IPFM in no till living soil.

Starkillerrd male
Wildill

Wildill

Good luck on your hunt bro the way describe that male it will go good with the gg4 and sour d what's the make up
of the starkiller

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Starkiller is a Raredankness hybrid. Skywalker OG is the mother and Raredankness #2 is the father. It is a true OG polyhybrid. Every female we ran was amazing. The female we kept has a truly astounding high to it. For me it is like the first time I smoked. The male we chose at least whilst in veg, seems superior to his sister in every way. Several different growers have plced first in numerous competition with this strain and we have great hopes for Mark's future with Happy Little Trees.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Sick work! Hope everything works out using that starkiller male, I've heard Scott doesn't take too kindly to other people using his gear. Hopefully the industry is big enough now to where newcomers won't get squashed for breeding with RD gear.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Not sure how to respond to that. I see Archive and RD seeds for sale here. Maybe we should just lie about it and call the male Uncommon Kind? Not trying to start shit, but when you sell seeds, accept that people are going to use your gear in their work. I suppose the market will dicktate the demand and in the end, wether or not we see succeed. To be honest, we don't care shit one if we sell any seeds and half of what we are making wont be released to the public at all, ever, anyway.

Tell me again about that that Archive, I mean Dankness built?

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Sounds like some badass crosses. I've been running blue magoo for a year now and really dig its character, it'd be cool to see what the cross does to its terp profile as it's fairly loud to begin with.

Keep us updated for sure.

Edit: it'd also be cool to find a pheno that speeds up the veg time of the magoo, most of the guys I know who ran it stopped because of that.

Edit 2: what sour d are ya'll using?

Last edited:
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Not sure how to respond to that. I see Archive and RD seeds for sale here. Maybe we should just lie about it and call the male Uncommon Kind? Not trying to start shit, but when you sell seeds, accept that people are going to use your gear in their work. I suppose the market will dicktate the demand and in the end, wether or not we see succeed. To be honest, we don't care shit one if we sell any seeds and half of what we are making wont be released to the public at all, ever, anyway.

Tell me again about that that Archive, I mean Dankness built?

I 100% agree with you, which is why I don't buy seeds from or breed cuts from certain breeders who feel otherwise. I'd rather just avoid those kinds of people, which is why I was wishing you luck. Starkiller is an awesome strain and it sounds like you found the signature pheno. It's definitely a winner. I think it won a cup this year actually.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Sorry for my confusion and being so rude. Thank you for your support! I have smoked the flowers grown by Braveheart that one the cup. It is fantastic and dare I even say not THE best phenotype in the bunch. We have the Skywalker OG in the stable here, current plans for males to pollenate it with include Long Valley Royal Kush, WiFi Alien and potentially a precious child... I do love the Skywalker so!

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

You are killin it buddy, those crosses sound killer, I want to be on the list when you start releasing anything you do release . I agree 100% on doing what you will with seeds after you have purchased them . Big thumbs up

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Awesome! There will be a new photo of the progress in the next 24 hours. We also just did a SUPER small pollenation of Grateful Puff x WiFi Alien and Spacemonkey x WiFi Alien. We will see how they turn out. Not sure about the timing on the pollenation, the seeds may come out weak.

Hate Life

Hate Life

What do you think are the factors that would make any seeds come out as weak?
And I got a question about feeding while making seeds as well, do you flush while going for seed crop?

In my head, I don't think flushing the plants would be counter intuitive, as seeds are basically stores of energy, I wouldn't want to dilute that, or deprive them of nutrients for when they germinate.

What is your take on this?

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

The seeds I am concerned about being weak/non-viable were not made via open pollenation, but instead I collected pollen from a male at one site and applied it to a female at a different location. While it should be fine, I worry. I prefer open pollenation where the male spills in the same room for multiple days before cutting him down. This gives us different ages/maturities of pollen form the male and ensure we get viable seeds.

We don't really feed our seeding plants at all. They may get a top dress or two between weak one and four of Bokashi, EWC, comfrey and some powderized dry herbs. They get a tea once a week, otherwise just plain water. We want these plants to develop as naturally as possible. A well balanced living soil is our answer. We have found that more biologically diverse the soil is that the seeds come from, the better they germinate, store for longer aand hve the most vigorous growth.

I eat just about half of the seeds I make, so I don't want any shit in them at all, just love. I will throw up a shot of the progress of the pollenation later today. Everything is looking on point, save for the Blue Dream, she is few days further behind than I would like, but it wont be big deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom