Start of 2nd Grow. This time in Soil

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neueregel

Neueregel

yeah it was surprisingly easy and since poles were all close enough to 48", when I wove it though 1 square at a time, it fit just so I could put poles behind the vertical poles and then cross them. They fit in a way that kind of made them have extra support at whatever height it was set. Put I always envisioned a better one and I made this for like $25 and will use it this grow
oh right on man. that one looks cool. where did you get the string ? this is actually a great idea.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

oh right on man. that one looks cool. where did you get the string ? this is actually a great idea.
It is 3/4 pvc and window screen spline. Just drilled holes through pvc sideways, attached 4 sides to corners, added smidge of gorilla glue to pvc attachments, then threaded spline through holes. Took about 30 minutes maybe 45 tops. Thought the holes was going to be worse than was with threading. It is all 1 piece of 100 ft, and I can simply undue it when need to or cut it. The spline is like 7-9$ for 100 ft

Zombierider

Zombierider

Yoooo brosef what it be and happy Friday to ya. Hah hell yeah go big or go home is right. I am sitting feet away from unopened boxes that are a complete 2nd grow. I have been afraid to open a single one 😆 because once I do I will feel obligated to start doing shit like setting it up. I have at least like 40-60 days before throw down start of 2nd grow but I won't procrastinate too much longer. I have quite a bit to do to this room(my office) first in order to make this work. My adjustable height desk, printer, modem, router, phones, speakers, 2 monitors, etc etc all have to be shifted/moved. Have to make new hole for 6" infinity exhaust into attic door, blah blah but yeah the thought of somehow pulling off a perpetual grow seems worth whatever I've got to do to make it happen.
That is too funny that you edibled out. Yeahhh that'll happen for sure. I tossed out 3 plants worth of trim last night. Literally been in the freezer since harvest and naw no way was worth keeping. For sure need to do something with trim like within days of harvest I bet and sooner the better. Can't open and close freezer door, expose to light off and on, and expect it to hold for long let alone months lol Yeah I hear ya on the Blueberry and LIGHTS OUT. It is literally why I ran it over about 10+ other options. I really wanted to make sure I had a 80%+ Indica "oh trouble sleeping you say, well take a sniff of this" that was great for sleep and chronic pain.
Totally interested in seeing how this grow does compared to synthetic as well. I think it is going to be a no brainer. I can already tell. Buttercup(the grc x bbc) is off to the races and seems super happy. It is wild how long the dirt stays wet/moist at least for now. Hah learned a lesson in patience yesterday and the bitch about it is it was something I did my 1st grow and obviously didn't learn well enough from. It is integral to have patience at certain times and I frikken went against better judgement and tried to transplant Mimosa x Orange Punch from Solo to 7g and it had been watered a few days prior and wasn't dried out enough. Pulled the old "oh yeah this is working just fine look with the soil and roots" and then once free of cup, BEYYYYYYYYYYYAHHHH!!!! she started to play hard ball and because of it once again I couldn't plant as deep as wanted. I had made an impression of the solo cup but that only works if you aren't busy filling said hole up with crumbling soil from being IMPATIENT AGAIN. Ehh think she is going to be ok though. Kinda built soil up around her like an ant hill.

WhoooooooooSaaaaaah you met Franco and went to the greenhouse coffee house in 2010. That is too cool and your paths obviously did not cross by coincidence. And here 12+ years later you are connecting in a different way. A journey that ends in a further spiritual connection with the cultivars maker. Naww that shit is meant to be and cool af. Hard to watch his story and not get fired the fk up. I'm more psyched for you growin that cultivar than any of my shit hah I can't wait to run Greenhouse next run. Bro are we really doing this again 😆😁🤣 ahhhh sheeeet 💪

Wassup brotha, damn bro it looks like your killing it this grow, your girls look HEALTTTHHHHY af, this is gonna be good! Pumped your modifying your office for the grow, I’m doing the same thing and progressively modifying my grow room area to better work for the tents, I’ve already sealed my door, put a 10” exhaust fan to my attic, and I’m currently making a better looking window covering instead of the cardboard I’m using lol.

And yeah dude patience is KEY with this growing stuff. Like someone said before, the plants end up training us not the other way around! This is why growing is more than just growing, it’s a spiritual lesson telling us to slow down, notice the details, and enjoy every moment. 🌿 . Sounds like the girl will bounce back from that transplant issue you had, I’ve been growing tomatoes in soil for a while now and they take a while to recover from stuff, but eventually they do if you just give them some time to work through it. Just gotta give ‘em the right light, water, nutes and temps.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Why yes, that is Mr Sloth and he is part of our early Veg monitoring protocol. It is actually a rubber Tea Holder and he comes apart and has holes in his belly. You fill with tea and put in your cup of water lmao but I obviously use to help the seedlings not feel alone. Also have small minion that is a ceramic Hippo that no joke may be like 35 years old. Tent minions are a must and I am actually looking for a way to play some low level sound for all of them. Yeah I took off the leaves that were touching for that reason, and she seems happier meow
Those girls looks so damn healthy man, keep up the good work! I’m gonna get me some tent buddies now cuz it seems like too cool of an idea lol. I have tons of old toys from my childhood so I think Batman and the hulk might be battling it out on my garden soon…lmfao

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hopefully someone sees this that was not aware, but arguably one of the most sought after breeders out there is about to have a seed drop.

in 90 minutes, Square One Genetics is about to drop Winter Beans. I am tapped out and swimming in beans but have a friend who may be shootin for the banana gang box set lmao for $950

6pm pacific, look at top of page. THCTitan ftw
I’ve heard of these guys, I will definitely be grabbing some genetics this chistmas, for now I’m swimming in seeds like you lol.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Wassup brotha, damn bro it looks like your killing it this grow, your girls look HEALTTTHHHHY af, this is gonna be good! Pumped your modifying your office for the grow, I’m doing the same thing and progressively modifying my grow room area to better work for the tents, I’ve already sealed my door, put a 10” exhaust fan to my attic, and I’m currently making a better looking window covering instead of the cardboard I’m using lol.

And yeah dude patience is KEY with this growing stuff. Like someone said before, the plants end up training us not the other way around! This is why growing is more than just growing, it’s a spiritual lesson telling us to slow down, notice the details, and enjoy every moment. 🌿 . Sounds like the girl will bounce back from that transplant issue you had, I’ve been growing tomatoes in soil for a while now and they take a while to recover from stuff, but eventually they do if you just give them some time to work through it. Just gotta give ‘em the right light, water, nutes and temps.
Hahaaaaahaa I just realized you are talking about pics from last grow that I posted 😆 I was just pointing out that scrog I made with the bamboo stakes because of you. I wish I was that far into the grow but naww gonna be a bit till see some baby bushes again.
Psyched to see your tent and mods once ready to drop it like its hot. Grabbeda few more tent buddies from back in the day. These lil fkrs are at least 40+ years old. Hopefully they will bring good juju and at worst are how I will know who is who.

Blue Sunset Sherbert is baby whale
GRC x BBC is a frog
Blueberry is a pig
Mimosa x Orange Punch is a hippo

Transplanted the blueberry and BSS just yesterday and fed all 4. Must have over done it a bit with GRC since appears a bit droopy but I am not shocked I over watered a bit.
Hah ok imagine this. Too funny. Look at the pic of the Blueberry that is missing half of a leaf. I was using the shop vac and cleaning up dirt on the ground and I sort of lost footing and grip at the same time. FLOOOOOOP I hear and yup got sooo lucky it did not eat the entire seedling. Was a close one and dodged small bullet for sure 😁
Hope you havin a good Sunday brotha. Keep easy and stay cool

20220717 143059
20220717 143105
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I’ve heard of these guys, I will definitely be grabbing some genetics this chistmas, for now I’m swimming in seeds like you lol.
Yeah that dude is no joke. I think you might find this interesting. Watch the timeline to the right and look at all what went into the GRC x BBC. Shit is pricey but to each their own I say. My boy in chi-town grabbed 10 of the grc x bbc for $165 and I would to

Neueregel

Neueregel

Hahaaaaahaa I just realized you are talking about pics from last grow that I posted 😆 I was just pointing out that scrog I made with the bamboo stakes because of you. I wish I was that far into the grow but naww gonna be a bit till see some baby bushes again.
Psyched to see your tent and mods once ready to drop it like its hot. Grabbeda few more tent buddies from back in the day. These lil fkrs are at least 40+ years old. Hopefully they will bring good juju and at worst are how I will know who is who.

GRC x BBC is a frog
Blueberry is a pig

Transplanted the blueberry and BSS just yesterday and fed all 4. Must have over done it a bit with GRC since appears a bit droopy but I am not shocked I over watered a bit.
Hah ok imagine this. Too funny. Look at the pic of the Blueberry that is missing half of a leaf. I was using the shop vac and cleaning up dirt on the ground and I sort of lost footing and grip at the same time. FLOOOOOOP I hear and yup got sooo lucky it did not eat the entire seedling. Was a close one and dodged small bullet for sure 😁
what size are those containers? i like the design with the hole going around the rim. i use the divider clips on my bags.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

GRC x BBC is a frog
Blueberry is a pig

Do you remember what brand of fabric pots those were?

Neueregel

Neueregel

Yeah that is why I got it. It is specifically for a 4x4. I have 2 of them. Zombie has a bunch of HLG gear as well like the Patriot. I really like the quality and their customer service. I haven't even unboxed my 2nd Blackbird
oops i thought i was on this page when i posted all that. lol put the pipe down haha. nice dogs. yeah they are the best dogs IMO.

Neueregel

Neueregel

That's too funny and yeah they are. Check out this complete ninja-like fail 🤣
lol. that's funny as hell. i was laughing the whole time viewing. Roxy does something like that when i park in the back and come to the gate she's in her crouch like position staring at me with her tug toy in her mouth. it's just so cool. she's a big baby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom