Start of 2nd Grow. This time in Soil

• Thread starter PerfecTrader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

Hah maybe some day. She is a VERY short and stout grower. I would think Blue Sunset Sherbert(Sunset Sherbert x Purple Punch) is a very ideal plant for those with short tents. I have her elevated a good 8-10" off the ground just to get where she is. She is a Barney's Farm fem and although the Mimosa x Orange Punch smells OFF the charts identical to a Mimosa with extra OJ, the scent coming from the Sherbert is just to die for. I really like the smell of fruity pebbles and each sniff I almost fall back into a coma-like dream of floating in a sea of fruity pebbles. Tomorrow is 6 weeks through flower. Breeder says 59-63 but going to take that with grain of salt. She has the cutest large popcorn nugs in the tent for sure. So far so good and I am now just tryin to wrap my head around blumat installation lmao
Sup bro, my fire afghan cookies is also growing quitte short but stout. Super short stretch but they smell like grape jelly lol. Fruity pebbles i fricken love me some fruity pebbles so im jealous you have that terp growing, make sre to vape it! Also: You ever sprinkle some fruity pebbles into some ice cream? Its the shite lol. Also, Canopy is looking FIREE, your gonna have some really nice flower to smoke, just try not to talk down to pple who still think dispo weed is good, they know not what they do 🤣🤣.

Zombierider

Zombierider

I think i'm a daddy

yes i am going to try it this time. i haven't harvested last one yet it's getting close but once that's done. i can clean the tent up for the nest run. I appreciate all the help everyone's been giving me @Zombierider @PerfecTrader @Shaded_One
Update photo? Glad to help out anytime growmie!

Neueregel

Neueregel

Bro i wouldnt even mess with reg's unless you can plant a bunch and pick out the dudes. I would just stick with feminized seeds, or start at least 3 seeds per strain of regs to make sure you get a female.
i got germinated and 1 has sprouted. i got some more Feminized seeds but i wanted to try these regs out.

Nesta028

Nesta028

Hah maybe some day. She is a VERY short and stout grower. I would think Blue Sunset Sherbert(Sunset Sherbert x Purple Punch) is a very ideal plant for those with short tents. I have her elevated a good 8-10" off the ground just to get where she is. She is a Barney's Farm fem and although the Mimosa x Orange Punch smells OFF the charts identical to a Mimosa with extra OJ, the scent coming from the Sherbert is just to die for. I really like the smell of fruity pebbles and each sniff I almost fall back into a coma-like dream of floating in a sea of fruity pebbles. Tomorrow is 6 weeks through flower. Breeder says 59-63 but going to take that with grain of salt. She has the cutest large popcorn nugs in the tent for sure. So far so good and I am now just tryin to wrap my head around blumat installation lmao
Killing it @PerfecTrader! COLAS!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

here you go
That is so awesome that they can get so close to the light and be ok. I'm scared to allow less than even 20" at 60-75% but that's probably why yall grow king kong donkey thighs while I grow large popcorn nugs again 🤣 I don't give up easily though and hopefully with NO topping and possibly 0 lst of any kind, these Purple Dragon Balls may just get some fatty/heffer flowers

20221004 112431
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Killing it @PerfecTrader! COLAS!
Thanks brotha and I got the blumats but need to solve reservoir game 1st. Have 2 x spout/levers like for ice team jugs comin in 2 days. I am going to make whole on 5 gallon Primo water jug and insert spout so can turn water on and off to the blumats. I'm going to have 1 for each tent but they are both for eachother since at any given time one tent may be drinking water and another feed. To be honest it ia overwhelming and confusing to me but I think I kinda got it. I just need a good diy setup to hold the reservoirs a good 3-4 feet up and also a way to easily "disengage" the reservoirs from the mainline to blumats so I can clean reservoirs and/or mix nutes in bathroom when need. I feel like I am missing some shit though. I got the 12 piece tropf but it is just the 12 blumats, maybe 25 feet of red 1/4" tubing and like 3 drippers. Did you have to buy additional tubing?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnnn I want to so bad. I could once done flowering in a couple/few weeks. Did it already start?
Nothing officially started yet...I just know a couple of us are doing a 1 plant scrog style run this go around CG style :) I figure we may as well get a thread started where we can all hold hands and jerk each other...I mean share pics and journal entries 🧙‍♂️

Neueregel

Neueregel

That is so awesome that they can get so close to the light and be ok. I'm scared to allow less than even 20" at 60-75% but that's probably why yall grow king kong donkey thighs while I grow large popcorn nugs again 🤣 I don't give up easily though and hopefully with NO topping and possibly 0 lst of any kind, these Purple Dragon Balls may just get some fatty/heffer flowers
i hope it's ok i didn't know what to do but folks said not to chop so i didn't. lol looks ok but ones on back side didn't get enough light it looks like.

Nesta028

Nesta028

Thanks brotha and I got the blumats but need to solve reservoir game 1st. Have 2 x spout/levers like for ice team jugs comin in 2 days. I am going to make whole on 5 gallon Primo water jug and insert spout so can turn water on and off to the blumats. I'm going to have 1 for each tent but they are both for eachother since at any given time one tent may be drinking water and another feed. To be honest it ia overwhelming and confusing to me but I think I kinda got it. I just need a good diy setup to hold the reservoirs a good 3-4 feet up and also a way to easily "disengage" the reservoirs from the mainline to blumats so I can clean reservoirs and/or mix nutes in bathroom when need. I feel like I am missing some shit though. I got the 12 piece tropf but it is just the 12 blumats, maybe 25 feet of red 1/4" tubing and like 3 drippers. Did you have to buy additional tubing?
I leave my res in its place, and bring the water to it. I had them send me a few extra shut off valves that connect right at the res. These come in handy when you need to disconnect and clean. I will post a pic of my res in a little bit. My six plants are in 5 gal fabric pots and I have to top off the res every 5 days or so right now.

Nesta028

Nesta028

I leave my res in its place, and bring the water to it. I had them send me a few extra shut off valves that connect right at the res. These come in handy when you need to disconnect and clean. I will post a pic of my res in a little bit. My six plants are in 5 gal fabric pots and I have to top off the res every 5 days or so right now
4574FF23 B2B4 4E7F ACEB DA47461A5ADC

Here is my res. I have the two shut offs, but havent installed them yet. I placed a submersible pump at the bottom of the res to keep water moving and minimize build up. I need to tidy up my cables a bit, but you get the picture.

Last edited:
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Nothing officially started yet...I just know a couple of us are doing a 1 plant scrog style run this go around CG style :) I figure we may as well get a thread started where we can all hold hands and jerk each other...I mean share pics and journal entries 🧙‍♂️
Ummmm I’m for holding hands but nothing else😂 Sounds like a great idea (the scrog grow) 😂I can start the journal but need input from all of you about the rules. 🥰

Zombierider

Zombierider

Ummmm I’m for holding hands but nothing else😂 Sounds like a great idea (the scrog grow) 😂I can start the journal but need input from all of you about the rules. 🥰
Heck yes! A Cannagranny forum sounds dope. Why not freestyle it and let people post photos of any plant they are scrogging or will be scrogging? We can also have polls like "preferred scrog material, preferred scrog height, etc

Top Bottom