Start of my perpetual grow 🤘

• Thread starter Rezman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
threatco

threatco

Hey. I love the setup. The girls look ready to take off!

🙂

How long have you been growing? Ever consider hydroponics?

On the lighting side of things, are you considering adding extra lighting to up the PAR levels a bit? Maybe LEDs?

I'll follow along and see how it progresses.

Rezman420

Rezman420

🙂

On the lighting side of things, are you considering adding extra lighting to up the PAR levels a bit? Maybe LEDs?

Hey! I've worked in many grows over the past yrs and picked up a lil here and there lol yes I thought about hydroponics for sure! I'm just unsure how easy it would be to keep the dwc temperature optimal! With this grow I might not yield as much or perhaps I'll knocked it out of the park, I'm just a big fan of horticultural and of course I smoke too! So I find that this is an art and I still have alot to learn! I'm excited I'm using composted sea soil in one batch, and ocean forest in another batch! Gaia green 4-4-4/gaia green bloom.

Rezman420

Rezman420

🙂

Yes i do have a few cheap leds to add when I use the full 4x8 grow area in the bloom room.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Get you pots up off the floor creat a air gap under them warmer dryer roots aids in plant health , get pot risers to put in your drip to elevate them out of any run off . Od .

Top Bottom