Start Saving Seeds.

• Thread starter dnewsome2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I'm always trying to hold seeds. Im gonna get one good order together. Next order I'm getting regulars and hoping for a male to isolate with female in small room. Prices of seeds are ridiculous anyways considering 10 years back they all hit trash cans everywhere. The monopoly is in play. People don't see it coming. I told you there is going to be a lockdown on anyone trying to do thier own thing. And in the end government will take over 100%

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Yeah I'm always trying to hold seeds. Im gonna get one good order together. Next order I'm getting regulars and hoping for a male to isolate with female in small room. Prices of seeds are ridiculous anyways considering 10 years back they all hit trash cans everywhere. The monopoly is in play. People don't see it coming. I told you there is going to be a lockdown on anyone trying to do thier own thing. And in the end government will take over 100%
Right under our noses, people need to wake up.

Monster762

Monster762

Right under our noses, people need to wake up.
Yeah I tried to mention on a different post about a month ago that it was going to end up a mess. Everyone all happy about legalization n medical cards. This is just beginning stages. I tried to explain to people trying to sell to dispensaries about how not to do business with the man that is going to strongarm them. People actually got all pissed at me. I was just pointing out that everyone who applies for anything to do with medical marijuana or buys seeds or clones from dispensary was risking. People don't think about how there is a possibility that the only reason Feds aren't stopping it now is because they are being spoon fed all the contacts and info to completely crush the small man when they move in. I really don't know of the people Monsanto and Bayer and all but there are people in tie with government. Always has been. And they are paying thier way. Govt is going to help them crush any competition. By whatever means neccessary to keep the flow of money. All dollars n cents. That's why I just want to do my little thing. Learn cloning and make my own seeds too. For me to enjoy. Welcome to USA. Bend over n back in it says at the border.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Didnt a ruling just come out that the monsanto/bayer merger was nixxed?. Not that it would matter as M is an entity that can alter regulatory agencies and governments, dang entire countries for that matter. This should come as no shock.

Every time I hear the word monsanto I think of a alleged quote by Uncle Henry Kissinger
“Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.”

The control and management of global food/seed (any seed) supplies has been a corporate and political priority for decades, with US-based conglomerates leading the charge.

Song
"Got an AK47 as his best friend. Business the American Way"....... Queensryche "Empire"

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Doesn't sound good.
huh? gmo food kills so its good we banned it in europe.....
Nrm 1420910082 a99abdac727ddfc3646fe9b55d8b0f10c943f8e813bd1d84b9102d0c48c09519

lifecheck

lifecheck

Eating animals fed GMO is not too good either. Your cigarettes are probably all GMO but you are unaware of it. You're halfway there guys.
Yup, if GMO food is banned then animals should not eat that too. Example GMO eaten by chickens then you eat the chicken. I don't think it's a good idea.

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

There is another threat to the future of cannabis genetics. The loss of classic strains. There are a lot of growers who have the old school sativa strains in their collection. No one seems to be interested in preserving these genetics anymore.

When they pass on to that big grow room in the sky, what will happen to their collection?

Who do we know that still has Acapulco Gold?

Someone needs to start a preservation seed bank, so that others can carry on these extremely valuable genetics.

Top Bottom