Start To Finish Grow Journal

• Thread starter overgrowlv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
overgrowlv

overgrowlv

K so, I am new to THC Farmer & a novice grower so I'm starting this thread to help myself and others learn and progress.
I am taking over this veg room(2k). Everythings in coco, except the cups, they're in Happy Frog soil. I am lucky enough to be working with some fire genetics that I would also love to share once these girls are ready to flip. I'm running SFV OG, Ghost OG, TGC Platinum Cookies, Raskal Berries, Rugburn OG and Chernobyl (aka slymer aka golden ticket).

Every 3 gallon is getting ready to flip & go into the flower room. This room has been somewhat neglected and only been getting RO water, so everything is a little on the haggard/deficient side, so I'm going to nurse them back to health. The rose buckets, cups, and the smart pot (chernobyl) are going to veg until they're transplanted into 3 gallon buckets as well.
Last night I hit them with base & calmag. 10 mills per gallon.
I'm using base by Rock Nutrients.

Excuse the shitty photos... all I had was a water damaged iphone4. Will post better pics or youtube link in my next post :)

Start to finish grow journal
Start to finish grow journal 2
organix4207

organix4207

Welcome to the farm
I look forward to pulling up a seat for this grow.
+++Vibes :):):)

overgrowlv

overgrowlv

So these are some photos of what I'm working with:

Today I hit them with base (Fusion by Rock) & Calmag - 10 mills per gallon
I keep pH at 5.5
PPM was 830

Hoping to move the moms out within the next few days so I can transplant the cups.

Photo 5 Photo 555 Photo 5 Photo 555 Photo 55

Photo 5555
Photo 55555
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Looks like you have your hands full . Is the story behind to taking over the room shareable sounds interesting

overgrowlv

overgrowlv

Looks like you have your hands full . Is the story behind to taking over the room shareable sounds interesting

Shareable? Yes. Interesting? No.
Basically, the person who mentors me is very busy & I was lucky enough (& hopefully knowledgable enough) to inherent the responsibility of the veg room.

I also handle a lot of the legwork in the flower room, so next time I'm working in there I'll post pics. That room is much more impressive. It's mostly Plat. Cookies but there's also a little PK and an SFV.

overgrowlv

overgrowlv

No matter the outcome of any situation. If we learn from it , come away from it a smarter/better grower.
Cheers
I'm sure you will rock this room !!

very true! Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm trying to just keep it real simple & just have some nice healthy girls to flower.
Once they start flowering they're going to be trellised, so I'm hoping to be able to share that whole process. I know I'm going to learn A LOT from that & I'm hoping others can learn with me.

organix4207

organix4207

very true! Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm trying to just keep it real simple & just have some nice healthy girls to flower.
Once they start flowering they're going to be trellised, so I'm hoping to be able to share that whole process. I know I'm going to learn A LOT from that & I'm hoping others can learn with me.
I can only speak for myself , any questions at all.......ask away :)
There are too many awesome people to list on this forum. Help is never far away

overgrowlv

overgrowlv

No water yesterday, everything was heavy.

I should've taken a "before" pic of the roots in the cups... they looked like shit.
Looks like they're starting to bounce back tho.

IMG 1077
overgrowlv

overgrowlv

No transplanting tonight, prepping for an event this weekend :(

here's a little preview of some genetics from one of the flower rooms though; theres LV Purple Kush, TGC Plat. Cookies and SFV OG.

Lvpk
Platcook
Sfv
overgrowlv

overgrowlv

I'm still alive....
was at an event with lots of law enforcement.... one of my buddies got arrested so laying low for a little just to be safe.

good news is, my team took home a 1st place trophy for best indica (flower). It was our first time entering a cup & the first national competition in our home town, so I'm a little stoked on that :)

I'll be back with garden pics asap.

onelove<3

overgrowlv

overgrowlv

Finally got back in the garden & transplanted those cups about 2 weeks ago :D
I mixed Readygro aeration & cocogro with a little extra perlite in 3 gall. pots

C

Photo on 6 15 15 at 1247 AM

Photo on 6 15 15 at 1003 PM Photo on 6 15 15 at 1003 PM 2

Top Bottom