Soil: Coast of Maine Platinum Growers Mix

Light: Aglex 2000w

Nutrients: Full Fox Farm Schedule

Water: Walmart Water 🤣

Starting 2nd indoor scrog word
Starting 2nd indoor scrog word 2
Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Also, thinking of using CO2 bag... anyone use this in a tent? I know I’ll have to recirculate the exhaust to inlet but would it be worth using with cob lights?

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Also, thinking of using CO2 bag... anyone use this in a tent? I know I’ll have to recirculate the exhaust to inlet but would it be worth using with cob lights?
has anyone used a co2 bag? debating on whether to try this to get the most out of my light or not...

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I run the tnb naturals co2. I don’t buy the refill packs. Just add warm water yeast and sugar. Shake here and there throughout the day. Lasts a couple weeks. Then change it out.
Cheap and decent co2.

Mr. G

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

I run the tnb naturals co2. I don’t buy the refill packs. Just add warm water yeast and sugar. Shake here and there throughout the day. Lasts a couple weeks. Then change it out.
Cheap and decent co2.

Mr. G
was thinking of using this one but im wondering if its worth using in a small tent since its not completely air sealed (zipper)

102B9FF3 A725 4C6D 9093 4BD53A4F290D
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I’m over the scrog. It’s too much work for me personally, but when done right, hard to beat.

I find I have to veg too long to dial it In properly, and like to move plants around sometimes. Growers choice!

Mr.G

Zmc2021

Zmc2021

I’m over the scrog. It’s too much work for me personally, but when done right, hard to beat.

I find I have to veg too long to dial it In properly, and like to move plants around sometimes. Growers choice!

Mr.G

Those are my thoughts as well. I was gonna do it but maybe not. Seems like feeding the back plants would be a nightmare.

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Those are my thoughts as well. I was gonna do it but maybe not. Seems like feeding the back plants would be a nightmare.
same.. was thinking of just letting them grow loosely without an even canopy.. just topping and lst

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
With some LST, assuming same/similar genetics, canopy management almost as easy without scrog.
Mr.G

Zmc2021

Zmc2021

Why?

What are your current co2 levels?

is you light even strong enough to use that co2? It’s like pumping steroids into your body (co2) and then never even going to the gym (light). It’s pointless and won’t get used.

do you have an air conditioner setup in there since co2 and exhaust fans don’t go together?

Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Why?

What are your current co2 levels?

is you light even strong enough to use that co2? It’s like pumping steroids into your body (co2) and then never even going to the gym (light). It’s pointless and won’t get used.

do you have an air conditioner setup in there since co2 and exhaust fans don’t go together?
yes because i would like to use my light at full capacity and currently even at 4ft above canopy i was starting to see a bit of heat stress. thats only with the cob on too, im sure once bloom and cobb are on itll create more heat stress

Top Bottom