Starting Beds Off With A Bang

• Thread starter whocares
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whocares

im getting ready to transplant some prevegged plants into beds. They have been getting full strength tea 1x per week.

I'd really like to get these beds supercharged for transplanting but I didn't make a tea yestready.

Any recommendation on how to add the packs to my res but filter off the talc? Just put x tbsp into a gal and let the talc settle and add that gal to my res? How many tbsp per gallon? Should I still add molasses?

I am going to mix up like 50gal to soak all my co brick, then rinse the beds once I get the Coco and hydrogen mixed together in the table.

should I get it all fluffed, rinsed, mixed and transplanted and just add like 10tbsp of each pack to the last 10 gallons and water the transplants in with that?

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Dang lol I thought I knew how to grow. You have me beat mr.scientific. I hope to get to this level one day

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I've been considering just adding the bennies to the Rez, maybe when there's only a day worth of solution left in it so they don't die. Either way this sounds interesting, I'm gonna follow and see how it goes.

I've tried googling what micron screen is necessary to filter talc a couple times and haven't come up with anything yet.

W

whocares

I've been considering just adding the bennies to the Rez, maybe when there's only a day worth of solution left in it so they don't die. Either way this sounds interesting, I'm gonna follow and see how it goes.

I've tried googling what micron screen is necessary to filter talc a couple times and haven't come up with anything yet.

I don't think I want to add the powder with the talc straight in my res.

What I decided to do so far is mixed up 1.2ec veg bloom ph 5.6 and fluffed my brick coco. Then I added it to the table and rinsed it pretty well with the same nutrient solution.

I rinsed the hydroton and mixed it in the coco.

Once I get finished with the last bed I'm going to water them all to runoff with the same nutrient solution but add the bennies. I think I'm just going to mix all the bennies in a gallon of water, let the talc settle and then pour off the top.

W

whocares

Dang lol I thought I knew how to grow. You have me beat mr.scientific. I hope to get to this level one day

I don't think I'm being that scientific I just want to get some bennies in from day one but I've had the talc eventually slow down my soil drainage my last 2 runs.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Word, let me know how it goes. On a side note have you looked into chitosan at all?

Top Bottom