Starting clones outside very late, what are my best options?

• Thread starter GrandmaGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

After some dumb luck I lost half my garden already, 5 plants. I found a local shop who has clones for sale so I bought some:

Starting clones outside very late what are my best options

Sour Diesel
Birthday Cake
Tangie

They're all a little over a foot, and one is probably about 18", but they are in tiny pots with small little root systems. I want to put these outside ASAP and get whatever growth I can out of them.

-What are my best options to make these as large and as strong as possible? I'm trying to stick organic, but am willing to not be if it means they'll get larger. I'd love to see how much potential I can get from them. Nute recommendations?

-Can I put them outside straight away? Or should I put them in larger buckets and let them grow some larger roots first? He had them in a tent when I got them.

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

After some dumb luck I lost half my garden already, 5 plants. I found a local shop who has clones for sale so I bought some:

View attachment 1136250

Sour Diesel
Birthday Cake
Tangie

They're all a little over a foot, and one is probably about 18", but they are in tiny pots with small little root systems. I want to put these outside ASAP and get whatever growth I can out of them.

-What are my best options to make these as large and as strong as possible? I'm trying to stick organic, but am willing to not be if it means they'll get larger. I'd love to see how much potential I can get from them. Nute recommendations?

-Can I put them outside straight away? Or should I put them in larger buckets and let them grow some larger roots first? He had them in a tent when I got them.
If they are used to the sun and hardened off a bit I'd stick them right outside they look good enough to me Green crack it was put out late to

IMG 20210616 104835
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If they're in a windy spot, keep them well-watered. The small root systems will not be able to keep up with the amount of water wind can draw out of them.

Top Bottom