Starting outdoors & moving indoors...???

• Thread starter 420.hydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420.hydro

420.hydro

Hey everyone!!
not sure if this is the right spot for this question but...here goes!!
so knowing that there isn't enough growing time left for a full grow cycle at this point and understanding the the sun is losing daylight steadily decreasing... is there any benefit to starting one in an outdoor greenhouse for 'x' amount time (say 2-4 weeks) and then bring her inside to finish growing? My thought process is that the sun provides more lumens than I could provide (for free), giving her a step up in life...most likely would be an auto flower. let me what you think...

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i think your best bet would be let the plant finish outside,next year you will get it out sooner,but reason behind my thought is the auto flower ,there picky as hell and not a good idea for transplanting,if your in a container difrent story,but as homes mentioned bugs,whole bunch outdoors you would never see or even heard of in the soil,soil born critters can wait to appear when the temp is just right for them,id finish outdoors and take what i got ,the smoke will still be better than indoor plants simply because the envoriment that surrounds you,all the goodness the man above is right there,if your day is shortening let it flower and finish and smoke the hell out that good shit

420.hydro

420.hydro

thanks for your inputs everyone!!! i understand the bug issue and all and wouldn't transplant her maybe just put her in a bigger pot...the driving force behind this is that i have limited room to grow and can only raise one girl at a time ...i did get one outside on 4/27 this yr and believe she's getting ready to flower...just trying to keep us in finished product without breaking the bank...i'm a risk taker so i'm thinking i'm going to give it a shot...i'll use a freebie seed...

Top Bottom