Starting to flower?

• Thread starter Custom99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Custom99

Custom99

Thats what i thought. Now the next question. I have 2 other auto strains in there also. I am guessing i need to change the light cycle if this is flowering. Is that going to mess with the others?

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

Is the NL an auto too? I didn’t think you needed to change the light cycle for autos.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Thats what i thought. Now the next question. I have 2 other auto strains in there also. I am guessing i need to change the light cycle if this is flowering. Is that going to mess with the others?
You don’t change the light cycle on autos. That’s the point of autos.

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

So then i guess the only thing is to figure out when to turn the led lights from veg to bloom.
You should have them both on the entire grow. If you want, when you begin to flush at the very end of the grow, you can run just the bloom switch, but it’s not necessary. don’t deny them full spectrum lighting. Happy growing!!

Custom99

Custom99

You should have them both on the entire grow. If you want, when you begin to flush at the very end of the grow, you can run just the bloom switch, but it’s not necessary. don’t deny them full spectrum lighting. Happy growing!!

Hopefully i get all these screw ups out of the way on this first time around. Thats why i should be asking everything here instead of reading too much different stuff online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom