Starting week 4 in flower (23 days)Having some chlorosis In leaves not sure what that is about?

• Thread starter BamaBushes32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

5 plants total! Four F-1 six way hybrid. And 1 small SatDev23( it b

Starting  week 4 in flower 23 dayshaving some chlorosis in leaves not sure what that is about
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

that's fast., auto seed?
No! Well the one small plant is a semi auto. You could say. She is in a 1/2 gallon container from start to finish!! She only vegged for 4 weeks but the rest of them vegged for 5 and then I flipped. The other 4 are Test Seeds from well known company.(not gonna day the name don’t know if I’m suppose too) but anyways im a Test Breeder for them. Yeah I know how the hell did I get that lucky! So basically they send me test seeds to see how there knew Genetics are and see if they are sustainable for everyday home growers like me and then if they are they sale them commercial!

W

wildmanz

1/2 gallon is all? I thought atleast 2 to 3 gallon pot. nice size for 1/2 gallon . still cannot wrap around my head ........

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I only gave themVeg Nutes once in Veg because I had Fox Farm Ocean soil I transplanted to at week 3. I used a 4-2-6 and now in flower with 2-8-4. Fox farm

2:8:4 is not a good ratio for FFOF, Youd be much better off staying with the 4:2:6 all the way through flower with maybe a single 50/50 feed of veg/ bloom ratio nutes at week 2 and week 6.

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

2:8:4 is not a good ratio for FFOF, Youd be much better off staying with the 4:2:6 all the way through flower with maybe a single 50/50 feed of veg/ bloom ratio nutes at week 2 and week 6.
I’m using the fox farm Trio. The Bloom nutrients are made for flowering Marijuana. Why is 2-8-4 not good? I don’t want All that N during flower. I have a sensi cal/mag with iron I give one or twice in flower for that but i also will be adding BemBe this week too the nutrients. It is a 0-1-3 is basically molasses! And i never give full strength. I use 50% micro 2 table spoons. 2/3 strength tiger bloom (2 teaspoons) and this last feeding I gave them. 1/3 strength of grow big. 1 teaspoon. My Ppm were 730 and ph was 6.3-6.5.

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

1/2 gallon is all? I thought atleast 2 to 3 gallon pot. nice size for 1/2 gallon . still cannot wrap around my head ........
I know it’s crazy! I will probably get close to an Oz off of it!!!! I can’t believe she didn’t get root bound! Roots should be done growing by now so I think she will make it. She is the only plant that is different out of the bunch. I’m a little baffled by her my self!!

BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

1/2 gallon container. I think she vegged for 3 1/2 weeks! Same container from seed!! All the other plants are in 4 Gallon fabric pots. IM telling you though... she is a bad ass plant and I have 10 more seeds of this strain (SatDev23) so I will. Grow a monster next time!

AADBB518 CBF8 44AF A477 5A604FA26C1C
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I’m using the fox farm Trio. The Bloom nutrients are made for flowering Marijuana. Why is 2-8-4 not good? I don’t want All that N during flower. I have a sensi cal/mag with iron I give one or twice in flower for that but i also will be adding BemBe this week too the nutrients. It is a 0-1-3 is basically molasses! And i never give full strength. I use 50% micro 2 table spoons. 2/3 strength tiger bloom (2 teaspoons) and this last feeding I gave them. 1/3 strength of grow big. 1 teaspoon. My Ppm were 730 and ph was 6.3-6.5.

Bloom nutrients are to sell you another bottle, hate to say it. unless there is a lot of clay or a ton of beneficial microbes in your soil you need less P than N.

N is way more necessary during flower than you realize. The lack of it is why your leaves are turning pale, and too much phosphorus will build u... ahh nevermind. Not like anyone's listening lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Honestly it's hard for growers to swallow the idea of running lower P than N because we're sold these feed charts and numerous bottles of "bloom specific nutes", I had a hard time with it and just discovered this fairly recently myself from growers on here.

Ask yourself how sure you can be that you are right. Do you really know or just basing it from what you see on the internet and in the hydro stores? Take a look at some of the grow diaries here like MiMeds Perpetual thread. See what they're doing for feed, you might be surprised.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom