Stealth grow. How can I hide two 5 ton acs units.

• Thread starter Greengiant11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greengiant11

Stealth grow. How can I hide two 5 ton acs units. Looked everywhere on the internet and haven’t found a good idea yet. Please help

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

city doesnt have a clue if it is your home or office space,unless under contract,why 2 units instead of a 10 ton?folks work from home office all the time,unless your reaking the hood why worry

basscaptain

basscaptain

Got to give us an idea of your situation.
Commercial area, residential and so on.
that would be on the space lab and some how you need to be on the down low :)and sence the gov is paying were using 2 5 ton so it can be3 billed 10 times over

W

Wilbo

Stealth grow. How can I hide two 5 ton acs units. Looked everywhere on the internet and haven’t found a good idea yet. Please help
if you are trying to hide from the drug warriors; they have algorithm search, and can easily find you, nevermind they are watching all cannabis sites; probably. Since the Patriot Act, they have so much money to hunt weeds, they use every resource. 2 AC units is not a guerrilla grow, as soon as you put it on the net. Gotta roof? A shed? I dunno; good luck out there. Remember, when you grow pot looking at it as money, makes it hard to see the botany. Don't be a cannapig; don't use poisons, and best of luck (help us get the price of a weed down; the lab and other gear get paid for quickly)...peace

G

Greengiant11

It’s a residential it’s legal to grow in Michigan but the city I live in are dicks about growing. They won’t let u pull permits to put them in. So if the city find out. I’m gonna get ticketed and fucked with. So I’m trying to avoid all that. I have 3 ac units on the back of my house. 2 for my grow. 1 for my house

Last edited:
Top Bottom