Stealth Grow LED's

• Thread starter lloyd323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rswsound

Yeah they work. Just make sure your upgrade power to 240 and only grow tops. Bottoms won't put out sh!t. There good for small scenes only. Good luck!!

L

lloyd323

Thanks, I'll give them a try when I can save up enough money.

P

paperplane

My buddy used the $3k unit. Did I side by side with 1k and Master Blasters. The 1k out performed them all. RSWsound hit the nail on the head. They work but for the price.....no thanks

K11NG

K11NG

I only use stealthgrows, never grown with anything else!!! we can go back and fourth about how leds dont work, but the proof is in the pudding. theres pros and cons to using leds, I personaly only have experience with leds and I wouldnt want it any other way. and with more experience it gets better and better.

check out my stealthgrows in action

L

lloyd323

I only use stealthgrows, never grown with anything else!!! we can go back and fourth about how leds dont work, but the proof is in the pudding. theres pros and cons to using leds, I personaly only have experience with leds and I wouldnt want it any other way. and with more experience it gets better and better.

check out my stealthgrows in action

Thanks for the advice. I checked out your grow log and your stuff looks dank! Really frosty. I'm just a little concerned about the yield. The buds don't seem to fill out as well as they do with HPS. Maybe I'll use a 600w HPS and a 602 Stealth Grow together.

Top Bottom