Stealth Harvesting Techniques Searched On 5 Forums And Haven't Seen A Topic On This!

• Thread starter MarianoG69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MarianoG69

So I have read on the forums during the times of harvest is when the plant would smell the most. But I haven't found exact instructions on how to keep stealth during harvest. I live with one other person in the house who I am keeping this from. Buying all the essentials like carbon filter and ona buckets.... The grow tent will be in a locked room and will be exhausting air during harvest. My plan around this time will be to close all the windows the carbon scrubber would exhaust in the room and I would place the ona gel outside the room and one as well in the living room. Are there holes in my procedure? Would adding a cheap ozone generator outside my tent help as well. I want to be extra stealthy. Better safe than butt rape.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So I have read on the forums during the times of harvest is when the plant would smell the most. But I haven't found exact instructions on how to keep stealth during harvest. I live with one other person in the house who I am keeping this from. Buying all the essentials like carbon filter and ona buckets.... The grow tent will be in a locked room and will be exhausting air during harvest. My plan around this time will be to close all the windows the carbon scrubber would exhaust in the room and I would place the ona gel outside the room and one as well in the living room. Are there holes in my procedure? Would adding a cheap ozone generator outside my tent help as well. I want to be extra stealthy. Better safe than butt rape.
Do not use ozone... Just turn the light off and hang the plants to dry in the tent... Keep the blower going 24/7

M

MarianoG69

Do not use ozone... Just turn the light off and hang the plants to dry in the tent... Keep the blower going 24/7

btw my tent will be a 2 x 4 with an active air 4" fan and phresh carbon filter. When I open the grow tent inside the room during harvest will keeping the carbon filter running at high be enough to hide the smell outside the room?

M

MarianoG69

oh forgot to add the persons room is beside the future would be grow room. I own the place though

M

MarianoG69

if this person gets pissed at me you know what comes next.... maybe I should just tell her to find a new place to stay before I start.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
if this person gets pissed at me you know what comes next.... maybe I should just tell her to find a new place to stay before I start.
If shes gonna be a fuckin nazi then kick her out hahaha

M

MarianoG69

Carbon scrubber

I pull 20# rooms down (wet trim) and there is absolutely zero smell outside. They use scrubbers.

What is your grow room/grow tent set-up? Do you use ona gel an ozone generator or any other odor removal devices? (aside from carbon scrubbers)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I pull harvests for growers at their locations.

In my personal grow, I use a 85# scrubber in my flower room, 2x 65# in my lung room, then 1 more 85# scrubber that i run along with thenothers when i chop my harvest. And once again, NO smell outside my building.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

85 pounds of carbon in my scrubber. I don' go by sizes, only by carbon weight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom