Steele signing on

• Thread starter Steele Savage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steele Savage

Hey fellas , Steele from tha GrindHouse .
Nice lookin site y'all have hear . Checkin' it out and might have some auctions .

Steele

O

ograskal

Wooohooo!!!!!......Wassup Big Steele....Glad you made it over here Bro....Hurry and send some Grindhouse gear to Logic bro....The Grand Opening is starting soon...!!!!!...~ogr.

S

Steele Savage

DH , thus far we have available Sonja G3 , Sour Bubble BX1 1IX and some very limited numbers of our Ultra Sonja ( UK Cheese x Sonja ) Coming soon : The Prophet (Bubba x Tang Tang) , Double Trouble (genetics on this won't be revealed just yet , though we do have permissions ...Look at tha initials fer a clue) Jacobs Ladder AKA 5150 ( TW E-32 X Tang Tang) and plenty more of our Ultra Sonja .

I'll be starting threads and posting pics in tha coming days ...

Steele

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

man that is some cool shit....bring it on man lets see the pics soon..just dreaming of that smoke all sounds wicked

R

rounders02

what up steele, how it going... glad you finally made it over here it is a chill place. just cracked some of your DMTs, can u telll me again what DMT is... thanks bro... rounders..

D

dna genetics

S.S wasss up glad to have you on the farm:)

love to try the 5150

S

Steele Savage

RD , yeah looks good . I've been "talkin" with Logic .

DH , many thanks fer confidence in our selections . Our Sonja and Tang Tang lines have gone through extensive work to reach what we have now.

Rounders , if you wouldn't mind reconfirming our findings of tha DMT pheno to tha folks here at THC Farmer . You smoked it , very worthy no doubt .
DMT : Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), also known as N,N-dimethyltryptamine, is a naturally occurring tryptamine and potent psychedelic drug, found not only in many plants, but also in trace amounts in the human body wherein its natural function is undetermined. Structurally, it is analogous to the neurotransmitter serotonin and other psychedelic tryptamines such as 5-MeO-DMT and 4-HO-DMT. DMT is created in small amounts by the human body during normal metabolism[1] by the enzyme tryptamine-N-methyltransferase. Many cultures, indigenous and modern, ingest DMT as a psychedelic in extracted or synthesized forms. Pure DMT at room temperature is a clear or white to yellowish-red crystalline solid. DMT was first chemically synthesized in 1931.

TheSoftdrugbarron , thanks fer tha welcome .

DNA , thank you fer your welcome .

raskal , sup .

Be well y'all
Steele

R

rounders02

Sure no problem Steele. when the DMT is first inhaled you right away get very strong nice chemy, piney taste, but very smooth. when first exhaled it hits you right away very strong...expando weed..DMT also gives you good little body high and will give ya some heavy eyes a relax you... definitly bed time and a couchlock meds... great work .. and smoke... will also try to post some pic of the 3 DMTs i just put in cup today as soon break ground. rounders

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome S.S. cant wait to see the goods, that DMT sounds crazy and I know youve been working on that sour bubble for a while so Ill be in line bro.

C

Core

wow another...'Magic' grower on the board...nice to see ya Savage!!
Greetz from belgium :)

D

DocOtis

Hey friend, glad I made it finally. Good to see my old friends here...DocO

Latest posts

Top Bottom