Stem rot or? Please help

• Thread starter Cunnybunny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cunnybunny

Cunnybunny

All organic super soil only 1 of my 10 are doing this it was the only clone I got that was in a Rockwool cube, it’s leave have been curling up all way through veg but none of the others, now this black shit? Are they related or ? Any advice much appreciated
Stem rot or please help
Stem rot or please help 2
Stem rot or please help 3
Stem rot or please help 4
Stem rot or please help 5

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have never seen that black stuff? I am sure it's not good tho. In the one picture that's almost natural light I'm wondering what all these little white speckles are,

Screenshot 20200902 014023 Chrome
if it won't wipe off it may be bug damage? Unless that plant was something special I would get rid of it myself, but some people might feel differently, good luck

Edit: most likely the black stuff is called stem rot and it's serious, hope that helps?
Screenshot 20200902 014801 Google

Last edited:
Cunnybunny

Cunnybunny

I have never seen that black stuff? I am sure it's not good tho. In the one picture that's almost natural light I'm wondering what all these little white speckles are,

View attachment 1024635if it won't wipe off it may be bug damage? Unless that plant was something special I would get rid of it myself, but some people might feel differently, good luck

Edit: most likely the black stuff is called stem rot and it's serious, hope that helps?
View attachment 1024636
Cheers for the reply :) yeh I found those photos on google too doesn’t look good, the white specks are DE, I’m just gonna scrap it

Top Bottom