Step by Step too "Gumby" Bubble Hash

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

I found this on u-tube......I think I might give it a go.....look like a good return....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbCtKE2Ghk&feature=related[/youtube]

U

USMCtanker

awsome thanks for shareing i think im gonna try this to. looks fun and easy

S

stone69

That's very cool Donk... That sounds easy enough for me even... Thanks

D

Donk Frog

I did it with a little twist...I used my 220m iceolator bag to mix in and keep garbage out then did the rest like they say....I got a pretty good return, more than normal anyway

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I've done this in the past and it works out ok. The material is definitely dark but it does the job and then some!

T

tenacious

Supporter
this looks like the dark ages to me. it will work, but we have more advanced methods available.
i'm getting ready to wash some crystals off this mornin. got to make just abit more ro h2o & crush some ice.
i'll be utilizing aqualabs 220 mic bags, a haier washer, mila's ice-o-lator bags. a tbl. spoon & a bunch of coffee filters. i don't have a working camera or i'd up-load some pics...

P

pinhi

Ive been doing mine pretty much the same for years and I dont bother with the syphoning stuff..I pour my mixture thru a 5gal paint strainer that I got at a local hardware store for a few bucks then just wait for the trichs to settle on bottom then slowly pour off the top water till the trichs get stirred up wait ten min and repeat till theres just a little water and lotsa trichs, I then pour this on to a plate and put it in the oven on the lowest possible setting for maybe a couple hrs, the water evapourates and I scrape it up, its warm and soft..mmm yummy btw the paint strainer is a good over all filter and very very cheap way of making a good all around hash, what little leaf matter that gets thru the filter gets poured off cuz it floats. this way has worked very well for me

Latest posts

Top Bottom