DSCN0240.jpg

!!!!!!!
DSCN0236.jpg

its about to get crazy in here

260.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

S

SmokeMan

nice setup, i see alot of chem coming out of there soon. I got my favorite chair pulled up.. Keep the show rollin :animbong:

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

hotsauce.jpg

Shit's lookin' HOT!

Honey oil kids in the hizzle, stickin' their noses in the air, ain't smokin' that bud fo' shizzle. Only pure THC concentrate on the hot plate, room full of vapor clouds, remindin' them haters they just can't relate.

White is the new black. :D

F

FreshSteppin

so onto some specs

Nutes
dutch master gold a + b
max
silica
zone
big bud
overdrive

System
5gallon bucket of lava rock in another 5 gal.
air stone in every bucket
1065 gph pump
external 70 gal rez

C.A.P. ppm 3
Co2 tank/regulator

Cooling

12,000btu ac
can1400 lite w/ 8in vortex

3 xtrasun magnetic switchable ballast
1 lumatek dimmable
lights are connected to 10 in vortex

ballasts are mounted above the ac with an 8in vortex pulling heat off the back of the ac and ballasts

I think that about covers it.

Veg temps will be 81-82(maybe higher, cause I like the heat)day/ 72 night

flower temps will be 80 day/68 nights

B

bdawgburner

Looks nice and clean! Seems like a lot of Chemdog 91 showing up lately. I need to get my hands on THAT!

E

edux10

does the a/c heat up the rest of the basement pretty bad? you may want to try to duct it outside.

looks tits tho, that is for sure.

F

FreshSteppin

does the a/c heat up the rest of the basement pretty bad? you may want to try to duct it outside.

looks tits tho, that is for sure.

thanks
yea it got to like 87 out side the room. so I got a 8in vortex pulling all the heat off it and pumping it outside! now its in the low 70's if not high 60's def gonna need a bunch of ona gel for this one.

I was just getting ready to take pics of the rez and outside of the room but my camera battery just died!
back in a bit

F

FreshSteppin

aight back with more photos
co2 controller and ac w/ day night temp controller
148.jpg

feed line manifold and return lines
264.jpg

337.jpg

RO unit and electric
426.jpg

rez. 1 out 4 back.
514.jpg

615.jpg

79.jpg

So I'm currently at day 28 of veg. I had a slight issue with over fert so they are sitting at a pretty low ec right now. still in slight recovery mode but its all good, got about 3 more weeks of veg.

oh yea and I betcha I get retarded huge stalks considering this is only week 3 and

88.jpg

new to the farm just ditched eyesee
peace yall

B

BlowsTrees

Looking great Fresh.

One question for ya dude...How are you liking that PPM-3? Mine kept freezing up either below or above the set point...so I'd either be running all the time or the plants never got co2. Replaced the unit twice to no avail. CAP sent me a PPM-2 and I've been problem free since then.

Anyways, Just curious!

F

FreshSteppin

so funny that you brought that up thing is a piece of shit!
they gave me so many reasons why it was messing up.

my solution so far is having it reset twice daily when the levels are at atmospheric.
I think I have it figured out for the most part now, but it sucks cause I really have to get in there to see it, so late flower that could suck.
might try to upgrade before flower but CAP wont take it back. they told me to take it to the store where I bought it which only allows returns for 14 days!!!!

B

BlowsTrees

You have to play your cards correctly with that shit. It's not a question of whether you like the unit or not, its a matter of whether the unit functions or not. They have a warrenty for the product and should honor it.

The idea ( as im sure you well know) is that you have a "maintaince free" way to control your co2 not to have to walk in there twice a day! Sorry about the rant....sometimes shitty equipment drives me wild haha.

You should be able to get that squared away.

B

BlowsTrees

Also I cant really see well...but it looks like you might have a digital ballast for the 4th light? Having the ballast that close to the controller may be causing RF.

If not...well GROW ON!

F

FreshSteppin

Also I cant really see well...but it looks like you might have a digital ballast for the 4th light? Having the ballast that close to the controller may be causing RF.

If not...well GROW ON!

no you def see correctly
unfortunately I can't get it more than another foot away

but my thinking is that it would trip the ppm3 every time the lights kick on which was not the case. It was some random load or something

Its kinda wack thought the company knows that there are many issues with the ppm3 and haven't fixed it. They also told me to buy the ppm2!

Top Bottom