yea but you would want it like this

outside>Hepa filter>fan>control room>intake for lights>hood>hood>(fan)>outside

S

socalsfinestmmj

yea but you would want it like this

outside>Hepa filter>fan>control room>intake for lights>hood>hood>(fan)>outside

yeah freash my idea was almost the same would be

outside>fan>hepafinter>control room>intake for light>fan>hood>hood>outisde

only reason to put the fan in front of the light is they are more efficient pushing air through the hoods... then to pull the hott thin air off the bulbs.. also extends life of fan since 130+ degree air isnt coming through it

F

FreshSteppin

only reason to put the fan in front of the light is they are more efficient pushing air through the hoods... then to pull the hott thin air off the bulbs.. also extends life of fan since 130+ degree air isnt coming through it

sorry but that is bullshit!

fans are rated to pull not push. Also you want negative pressure on your hood so any crack is pulling air in, not letting 130+ air into your room. Just think about it for 10 min.

hoods are meant to have negative pressure end of story

R

RMCG

Other than the stink getting pulled in through those cracks and in to the hoods and vented out.

S

socalsfinestmmj

no shit thanx fresh.... i've been told by many hydro shops and fan company's told me there more efficient pushing...... but now that u put it like that makes prefect sense thankx for clearing it up.....
and i will be scrubbing air enough for no smell even if a little air is escaping

S

Socachi

Fresh just finished reading thru your thread and this is a real nice setup. I appreciate the detail and those are some sweet bud shots. The extra silica you use to reduce stretch does it affect the taste at all? And how did you figure it out that it would do that?
Look forward to more updates, pics and harvest. :weed-sign:
Thanks... Socachi

F

FreshSteppin

Fresh just finished reading thru your thread and this is a real nice setup. I appreciate the detail and those are some sweet bud shots. The extra silica you use to reduce stretch does it affect the taste at all? And how did you figure it out that it would do that?
Look forward to more updates, pics and harvest. :weed-sign:
Thanks... Socachi

hey I actually fucked up and was overdosing them but the only negative effect was a little droop and no stretch.

I quit using the silica about half way through flower and highly doubt it would have any noticeable effect in any way

F

FreshSteppin

Other than the stink getting pulled in through those cracks and in to the hoods and vented out.

thats why you have a fan a scrubber in side the room recirculating with enough cfm to scrubb it to the point that any air getting pulled out is scrubbed air

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

When are you going to have a batch of fire oil? I'm sucking down my last reclaim now.

F

FreshSteppin

whenev I can find some FIRE trim or nug cheap enough. let ya know

shops out too

F

FreshSteppin

well I officially fucked up on this run!!!! I totally should have had a trellis in place long long ago.

all the lower nugs are pretty!!

F

FreshSteppin

FUUUUCKkkkkk.

and 3 weeks to go. pssssh we'll see about that this run!!:character0111:

well after further examination I realized the lower trellis I used on each plant have about a foot of length they can be heightened thus holding all the branches from a higher spot. It kinda cramps the nugs into a lil tight of a space but it keeps em facing the light and thats what counts.

heres a pic if yall dont remember

DSCN0286.JPG

DSCN02911.JPG

and i should have flipped em right about here

430.jpg

but I didnt and waited to long and now its toooooooo much

sadly the room no longer looks anything like this

ba.jpg

they are all bunched up in to weird choked up stacks of nugs with shit hangin everywhichway

B

Bobby Smith

Sucks dude - canopy management with a new system is always a learning process.

Good luck getting it sorted - I'm sure it's not a total disaster :)

HG23

HG23

Sorry to hear Fresh. I'm still in to see how it finishes out and how you improve the system for next time.

B

BillPlimpton

i had the same shit happen to me this round with my new RDWC system, first time run and probably lost a LB to stupidity

Aligee

Aligee

bump that me too from stakes to fencing its a task im still trying to find a way that works me !!!

F

FreshSteppin

hey all thanks for dropping in. Ya I'm def loosing some weight cause some branches snapped and shit. Not to much I can do.

Just trying to meditate and take it one day at a time. Going to be using some nice tomato cages and putting some trellis's in next run.
They got to damn big PEriod.

lettin em ride out this rez and flush and as soon as I can't take it anymore they are coming down. Now if I can ever get my fuckin flash card back I'll get some pics up

S

Socachi

Hey Fresh sorry to hear about the snapped stems, but we do learn from our mistakes. Look forward to some new pics. I'm sure what's surviving is huge. Big ups for the honesty, many like to hide their mistakes. Time for some of these :bong-hits: Socachi

B

BurningTree87

had a similar problem with my AC. Was really worried that its exhaust was gonna be stinky and ended up boxing up a carbon filter and venting my AC into the box first. Im interested to see if i could have done it cheaper. so the ona gel is for the smell that the AC puts off right? how do u use it? will just putting it by ur exhaust be suficient?

Latest posts

Top Bottom