Steppin Up- 4k, 16 plant, DIY recirc buckets, '91 chem

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

man i just spent an hour reading this and well worth it !! im rootin for yah brah pull some good numbers on sunday and stay tuned and let us know . but next time drop them lights down to atleast 18" or so and crank up the ppms on your co2, 1100 they arent even feeling that yet more like 16 to 1800 and watch them blow up

you missed the page where I talked about why my lights aren't any lower.
347_copy.jpg
all 4 lights are hitting all 4 corners. If they were any lower then light wouldn't be reaching across the room effectively wasting light.

as far as crankin the co2. My understanding is plants can't use much over 1000. and so far that has worked fine for me. 3x atmospheric co2 levels. meh. maybe I'll crank it next run.

they were in the 1250-1350 range this grow. Shut it off last week.

Plants are now in 450ppm water and I will completely drain the rez today and try to get it as close to zero as possible

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

word...... don't have anythin for ya right now.

Me neither, that shit is too wet to smoke....I'm doing a nice 2 week dry on that ECSD!

And I agree with you on the CO2...I've heard plants can't use anything over 1800 ppm. Personally, when I've rocked 1500ppm CO2 or more, plants actually grow too fast and vigorous, and they burn through nutes much faster, so I found myself constantly correcting little stupid deficiencies with various strains. I think 1000-1200ppm is far more manageable as far as plant metabolism and nutrient consumption....

F

FreshSteppin

well me and 2 close friends and my father have been at it choppin the bitches down for about 4 hrs now and there sure is a lot of nug in there. Trying to figure out where I'm going to dry all this nug, running out of space quick.

A

amstercal

Farm members all over have volunteered to provide you with space for drying. :-) Looks like you're going to have an amazing harvest. Nice work!

F

FreshSteppin

SO 10 hours in and we only got half way done and we are only doing the prep trim........ lots more work to be done once its dry....

CHOP.jpg

chop1.jpg

here is what one plant looks like in the system
solo.jpg

and some roots......
the buckets were almost completely full and had sorta filled that lower space. I think there was too much water going in but I'm not sure. seems like a few of them were starting to get mushy. but I also quit using zone over 2 weeks ago...... prob not a good Idea

roots4.jpg

and here is whats left for tomorrow
left.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you must spread some rep around befor giving it to FreshSteppin again.

very nice results, I just got through a long session of sitting over the buckets myself, getting too old for this shit - lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest FreshSteppin! :harvest: The colas and single plant shot are impressive to say the least...

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Very impressive
Dam you could crack some coconuts with them clubs
Keep it up
BG

G

gadgetsmoke

guess i gotta spread some rep around first......Fresh to get the plants that shape....nice bush

how tall where they at finish?

I have height restrictions and like the shape of your plants

G

gadgetsmoke

well got some trellis like tomato cages.

going to train them into these then maybe a trellis or large tomato cages. We shall see.

anyways the plants are a lil droop because the flipped into dark cycle when I was putting the cages in.
DSCN0286.JPG
DSCN02911.JPG
DSCN0292.JPG

Fresh where can i find this type of trellis??? looked at home depot and lowes ...nada
thanks man

S

Socachi

chop1.jpg

solo.jpg

Now that's some sweet looking bud. & that single shot, now that's a nice plant. Congrats Fresh

F

FreshSteppin

hey thanks every one. It has been everything I hoped for plus. Can't wait till they are dry and ready to smoke.

we finished just a about an hour ago..... just doing the prep trim took 2 days. thats ridic.

doing a dry finish trim and its def going to take some time.

anyways more pics......

This is what I call a flush
1125.jpg

1214.jpg

1317.jpg

1612.jpg

aaaaaaa.jpg

aand a nug prepped
1512.jpg

and the room destroyed.
1420.jpg

Top Bottom