• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

more pics....... view in full size

da.jpg

db.jpg

may be a lil naner in the bottom left of this pic....havent seen any with my own eye just noticed it in this pic

dc1.jpg

this nug is on the edge of the room.....

df.jpg

this ones more towards the middle

de.jpg

dd.jpg

C

cheech

wow, those are some healthy well fed looking plants. i don't think i saw a single yellow fan leaf

F

FreshSteppin

they are in there for sure bro....... I just don't take pics of em......

I'm very very far from perfect or Ideal..... Closer with each run tho..

S

Socachi

Damn it's snowin in Sept. Ooops I mean Oct. Lookin at those pics makes my mouth water.

F

FreshSteppin

bored as helll so

more pics

you can see some of the burnt toasted leaves in these shots....has to do with a cal mag issue and me also having a lil freak out session between week 6.5 and 7.5.

the start flush tomorrow

day 49

just waitin this one out
ca.jpg

cb.jpg

cd.jpg

cc1.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Gotten impatient and nuked a sample yet?

Trimmed buds on a glass plate ran at 12 second intervals on medium-low power, flipped each time. After 5 minutes you'll have a great understanding of how much further, if any, you wish to take 'em.

Nature's imperfect as are we, so only thumbs up with the maiden voyage. :yes

F

FreshSteppin

I def WON'T be doin that.

I'll chop at 9 and call it a day. Did that back in pnw and won't ever again. I can wait

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I hear ya. Rode that high horse myself. Just feels better knowing I took them down at the right time instead of prematurely with a wild guess.

Sug ain't an 8 weeker. You miss out on a majority of her trich development if you play impatient. WW crosses always do their dirty work in the final week.

F

FreshSteppin

I agree 100%.
sug should go 9 and the chem could do 10 in coco or soil but I think 9 will suffice in dwc.

again we shall see, but they are going quick and of course the colder temps help finish em up a bit as well

B

BigJer

dude that's what I'm talking about, 10+!!!!....Fucking Awesome Grower. Dude you are one talented guy. Your old man taught you good, that's old schooling!
Right on man, right on.

C

caesar5000

great thread and you got some nice plant there i just got done 10 days of trimming so i know the pane your about to have lol good luck

F

FreshSteppin

yep I'll be starting trimming this weekend hopefully......

they are starting to flush out nicely
can't wait for more colors
chem12.jpg

chem.jpg

chem41.jpg

chem34.jpg

chem22.jpg

S

Socachi

Very nice Fresh looks like you got a forest of colas and lots of work ahead. My least favorite part of growing harvest time. Keep the eye on the prize.

F

FreshSteppin

my favorite time. I can't wait to break out the fiskars and start hacking nugs.
Clean out the room and get me some new clothes and a hair cut....

D

DrGreenGenes

Exquisite... Nice job! Chemdog #4? 91? D? which chem? It's probably in the thread, but I scanned quick as I drooled on my keyboard.

OH SEE......it's right in the title.... I'ma dumbshit sometimes....LOL:sign0005:

F

FreshSteppin

aight a few more pics.........count the days boys..... choppin on sunday

aaa4.jpg

aab1.jpg

aac1.jpg

and hell might as well throw some oil shots in here to spice it up a bit
e21.jpg

e11.jpg

0310.jpg

tang.jpg

toothache.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking solid brah... Beautiful bud shots! :cool

F

FARM THIS

man i just spent an hour reading this and well worth it !! im rootin for yah brah pull some good numbers on sunday and stay tuned and let us know . but next time drop them lights down to atleast 18" or so and crank up the ppms on your co2, 1100 they arent even feeling that yet more like 16 to 1800 and watch them blow up

Latest posts

Top Bottom