Steveedg grows gumtree , venom and london high

• Thread starter steveedg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

well i have just bought myself a 6x4 plastic greenhouse to put the lowlifes in i will also be adding 1 gumtree and the cucumbers,onions and tomatoes lol

Nice one Steve - I've caught the growing bug as well and have got tomatoes going, with other veg planned when the weather perks up. One thing though - be careful putting veg in with the canna....apparently tomatoes can really attract the bugs, so maybe put them separately to divert the bastards. I've also got 3 pots of catnip growing specifically to keep the neighbourhood cats away from my outdoor veg and green....worth doing some, esp. if you've got a cat....watching a cat go mental on catnip whilst getting mashed yourself is ALWAYS a giggle :)

steveedg

steveedg

Nice one Steve - I've caught the growing bug as well and have got tomatoes going, with other veg planned when the weather perks up. One thing though - be careful putting veg in with the canna....apparently tomatoes can really attract the bugs, so maybe put them separately to divert the bastards. I've also got 3 pots of catnip growing specifically to keep the neighbourhood cats away from my outdoor veg and green....worth doing some, esp. if you've got a cat....watching a cat go mental on catnip whilst getting mashed yourself is ALWAYS a giggle :)

cheers FF yeah 2 cats,2 dogs but the rabbits didn't survive the winter

steveedg

steveedg

a couple of pics of the greenhouse the lowlifes have been put in paper towels to germinate

steveedg

steveedg

nice steeve :) hows the londons smelling so far?

the londons turned out all male m8 but i'm not too fussed as i've got plenty of seeds so i'll pop a few more when i put the lowlifes in the greenhouse

steveedg

steveedg

just over 1 month on flower

hi all

it's update time again and the gumtree is 31 days into 12/12 and starting to look like she may do well , she's loving high doses of nutes and having to be fed daily now i'm back to using canna a&b as i decided to stick with what i know lol

ec=2.1
ph=5.8-9
headmasta and mollasses are being added to the nutes and in another week or so i'll start adding pk13/14

so far even though i have narrowed it down to the 1 gumtree on flower you can see it has a sativa look about it and the stretch has been very hard to control but i have topped the next 1 which has just gone under the hps with it to see if that helps

the auto's have been place in 1.5 gallon containers and will be going outside as soon as possible to make room for the venom cut and other gumtree i have

enjoy the pics more updates next week

ps . on the left of the pic with the tomatoes and cucumbers is a venom cut that i'm not sure what i'm going to do with yet either bring it in and flower or see how big it gets in the greenhouse:mmm

P

punkadc

looks great, steveedg!
ill pull up a seat, if you dont mind?

U

ukcheesehead

looking good mate ... the girls are greedy how are they smelling ?

steveedg

steveedg

Day 46 12/12

HI ALL ,

it's day 46 of flowering so thought i'd post a couple of pics for you all .

i have just give her the last full feed she'll be getting

ec:2.1
ph:5.8
1ml headmasta
1ml pk 13/14
1 large spoon molasses

for the next 10 days she'll be getting a half dose and molasses only for a week after that

the smell from her is very sweet almost sickly sweet and the buds are rock hard, there isn't much resin on her but she may pack it on in the last couple of weeks

enjoy the pics :smirk:stonedsmilie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom