Sticky This 2 Apps That'll Help You Grow!!

• Thread starter Sirdankz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sirdankz

These 2 apps have been a great help in my grow and would like to share them with you all :slight_smile:

App #1: Galaxy Sensors
- senses temp,humidity,lumens,air pressure and altitude.

App #2: Sun Position Demo
- Has a camera mode that shows you the location of where the sun rises all the way till it sets and for the moon as well in your location. Good if you are trying to get some window light for your plants and need toknow how many hrs you have to work with.

NeedFoSeedZ

NeedFoSeedZ

Doesn’t come up for me in the Apple App Store?! I’ve enjoyed H&G’s app & “Go Pro” pretty much a all-plant everything app. Been really useful for me to diagnose my Basil plant.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

These 2 apps have been a great help in my grow and would like to share them with you all :slight_smile:

App #1: Galaxy Sensors
- senses temp,humidity,lumens,air pressure and altitude.

App #2: Sun Position Demo
- Has a camera mode that shows you the location of where the sun rises all the way till it sets and for the moon as well in your location. Good if you are trying to get some window light for your plants and need toknow how many hrs you have to work with.
Thank you!!
That must be the 1st time I have seen a new member (anywhere) posting HELP, instead of asking for it..
THANKS!!!!!

Monster762

Monster762

Doesn’t come up for me in the Apple App Store?! I’ve enjoyed H&G’s app & “Go Pro” pretty much a all-plant everything app. Been really useful for me to diagnose my Basil plant.
Same here must be android only.

Reverend Jim

Reverend Jim

Yeah, Galaxy Sensors is an Android app (Galaxy..). Don't know about the other one -- didn't download that one. I would imagine there's something similar for iPhone, but may take some searching.

Top Bottom