**Sticky's Candy Tree** White Urkle @ 44 Days

• Thread starter stickybush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stickybush

She is just starting to come along. This is pheno #1 out of 3 I have going...

Stickys candy tree white urkle  44 days
Stickys candy tree white urkle  44 days 2
Stickys candy tree white urkle  44 days 3
Stickys candy tree white urkle  44 days 4
Stickys candy tree white urkle  44 days 5
Stickys candy tree white urkle  44 days 6
Stickys candy tree white urkle  44 days 7
Stickys candy tree white urkle  44 days 8
Stickys candy tree white urkle  44 days 9
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good bro looks to be white Dominate gotta love the white everything u cross it to looks to be Bomb.....GM

S

stickybush

O my my.. sickalicious.. How she smelling??

Thanks.. She has a sweet grape candy scent...

Looking good bro looks to be white Dominate gotta love the white everything u cross it to looks to be Bomb.....GM

Thanks for the compliment bro.

Beauty! Gots shots of the other 2 pheno's comin?

Appreciate it bro. Yeah I will prolly post them later or 2morrow.

Dayuuuummmmm!!!!!
Chunky looking nugs!
:confused0054:

Lol!! Thanks for checking my lady out.

Aligee

Aligee

looking good bro !!! I got 3 keepers out of a pack with a lil variation of white ,urkle , whiteurkle nice girls u gots going ... OGRaskal seeds is where it's at for sure !!!

saldiado

saldiado

damm very white dom looking but we will see if the urkle comes through for the finish. looks damm near impeccable tho man some real healthy good looking ladies you got there.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
please keep us posted damn nice pics

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
To me it looks more erkle but still a lil soon>>>>The formation looks erkle with a tint of frost:)Definitely keep us posted:passingjoint:

gtd

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Def looks like a white pheno. Looks great bro its only gonna get frostier and frostier.

S

stickybush

looking good bro !!! I got 3 keepers out of a pack with a lil variation of white ,urkle , whiteurkle nice girls u gots going ... OGRaskal seeds is where it's at for sure !!!

Thanks Aligee, I have 2 more urkle dom phenos I havent post pics of yet.

damm very white dom looking but we will see if the urkle comes through for the finish. looks damm near impeccable tho man some real healthy good looking ladies you got there.

Yeah Saldiado! I was thinking white dom also. Thanks for the compliment bro.

please keep us posted damn nice pics

Thanks Pimpin, I will keep em coming....

To me it looks more erkle but still a lil soon>>>>The formation looks erkle with a tint of frost:)Definitely keep us posted:passingjoint:

gtd

I was thinking more white but we will see.

Def looks like a white pheno. Looks great bro its only gonna get frostier and frostier.

Thanks bro.... I hope so.

may i ask what nutes you run and are you hydro are soil

I run Advance Nutes in soil....

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i got a big mommy waiting to go in..curious to see how yours turn out..she looks nice..u gonna put some up of the other 2 phenos?

B

bakershredhead

How long u gonna lettm go? Mine are currently on day 25 . Did u have some that really stretched? Gotta few that have huge stalks and really thick pistils all seem to be frosty up nicely. Got one that stayed short and is real frosty which I assume is white dominant. I hope I got all the cuts I need of it becuase they all seem like keepers

Latest posts

Top Bottom