Still burp everyday or no?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I’m putting this here as “try it before you knock it”; put some branches in a vase of water, in the dark, for 48 hours before drying. Even the popcorn cures to a nug. First time, but those jars are the best this year.
I sometimes do that except I keep them shaded n the corner of the room at 12-12.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I've only read the first 3 pages so apologies if a repeat....
The op observed that the big bud and the little buds died at a different rate. Which only makes sense. The easiest fix for that is too try and dry/cure buds that are the same size. Otherwise you've done that dry out too fast and others taking too long.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I've only read the first 3 pages so apologies if a repeat....
The op observed that the big bud and the little buds died at a different rate. Which only makes sense. The easiest fix for that is too try and dry/cure buds that are the same size. Otherwise you've done that dry out too fast and others taking too long.
Ya I have a dry trim big bud jar, a dry trim medium bud jar, a wet trim bud bud jar and a wet trim medium bud jar.

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Only risk is over 65% but below 62% and generally you risk halting the cure. I'll try to dog up some info for you on this but I have found excellent excellent results like this.
Hey @Aqua Man I've found some conflicting info in Rosenthal's book and wanted to know what you think. Is this hogwash?
I just did the harvest of my coco grow yesterday and hung everything on hangers in the grow tent, then set my timer to trigger the fan at 15 min intervals, so in an hour 30 min on 30 min off. Seems to be holding pretty steady but I had planned to follow the guidelines set in this book. However you seem to be the foremost expert on all things cannabis so your input is appreciated.

Screenshot 20201211 083545 Kindle
Screenshot 20201211 083400 Kindle
Screenshot 20201211 083348 Kindle
Screenshot 20201211 083016 Govee Home
Top Bottom