Still have one pain in the ass plant

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I am more than curious what's up with ine of my plants. My last grow(first grow) I experienced the same issue with just one plant. Only thing that I can think of is that it's dead center of my light and getting the most intensity (Mars Hydro TSL2000, 16" above canopy and running at 100%).
I realized in the video I said it was day 61 it's actually day 65 since they were seeds. Overall I'm pretty stoked with this grow, but for personal knowledge I would love to know what causes this, is it worrisome and if so what's the best solution. All my plants are treated equal with nutrients, water PH etc. My Bruce Banners are loving it. Not a single yellow leaf and tons of bud sites (atleast I think for a small auto). Any help would be appreciated. I tried to take a slow video with some closeups. Could they possibly be nearing harvest? My microscope is defiantly showing some cloudy trichomes but no Amber's yet. Tye video doesn't give any justice as to the size of some of my Gelato colas. The plant in question main cola is close to size of my fist and dense as he'll and lastly (just like first grow) has 3 blade leaves and is the only plant I didn't perform any LST on to see if I can notice a personal difference. Lastly being it's winter her, my wife likes the house at 72° and my tent is upstairs causing my Temps during day to be at around 82 and night 67. Could it be too hot for this stage in flowering?
Happy New Years to you all and thanks for always helping me out

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I meant ILGM in the video. It's who I have gotten my last 2 sets of seeds from. I'll even take suggestions on a better seed bank. This is my last auto run (I hope) just trying to make sure we don't run out of herb while our house is being built. We were supposed to move in January and now it's looking like March grrr

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You're probably right about it being from the light.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

My lux reading over the tallest cola on that plant was 51000. Do you think I should move it. I have a feeling it's only about 2 weeks max from harvest. Some seed banks say 63 days for that strain but I'm gonna try to push into the 80s if I can as these Buds just keep getting fatter and fatter. The main thing I don't like is the brown tint it's getting. Could be the visual from so many more pistils turning brown

Treecutter

Treecutter

Could be over nutes, calmag deficiency, nute deficiency, ph off which all look the same.

Plants in the front from the vid look a very dark green like mine look in veg.

Here's a pick of one in coco that missed the calmag in 2 waters.

20220606 170813
Treecutter

Treecutter

This is what ph lockout looks like which makes the plant show signs of multiple deficiency. It will also stop uptaking the same amount of water
20220606 170843
20220606 170853

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

that looks exactly like mine did. I ended up harvesting but the leaves looked like shit. still had killer Buds. But found out ph was way high in soil and cal mag missed 3 times.

Treecutter

Treecutter

If the color was true in the front ones, your running way higher nitrogen than I run in flower.

If you have one set of plants that are indica leaning and one set that are sativa leaning, your indica will take alot more nutes. Sativas are sensitive little girls.

Those last pics I posted show calmag, phosphorus and potassium deficiency. I know it was ph lockout because I did it on purpose. I don't flush my organic but I still like the plant eating itself breaking down the chlorophyll and starches in the end. I mean thats how it started right.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

so glad you just said this. after that run. I did my most recent run of Durban posion. I was wanting a good sativa. kept my same nutrient regimen and they DID NOT LIKE NUTRIENT. I ended up chopp8ng one whole plant and making some insane butter with alllll the plant material of one fucked up plant. the other one barely made it to harvest, but it did. learned a great lesson about sativas and nutrients first hand

Latest posts

Top Bottom