Still Small After 34 Days

• Thread starter Elmarthegod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elmarthegod

These autoflower gdp are growing slow as shit they are 34 days old and not even12 inches tall I only fed them maxi grow and great white (because that’s what I could afford at the time)last Saturday and watered again like Tuesday night. I know for a fact something is wrong and yes I check ph for water every time they are in a 4x4 under a dimmable 600 watt ballast I have metal Hilide but using hps do see if I’ll get a difference

Still small after 34 days
Still small after 34 days 2
Still small after 34 days 3
Still small after 34 days 4
Still small after 34 days 5
Still small after 34 days 6
Still small after 34 days 7
Still small after 34 days 8
E

Elmarthegod

Why great white in soil?that shit isn't necessary.you need to go and read up on some journals on some good growers and stay off grow weed easy and reddit.
The soil is good to go out the bag just water and feed them.
A friend of mine suggested it when I had transplanted them

H

heisen

A friend of mine suggested it when I had transplanted them
Well your friend needs to come here and join your thread so he can learn not to give bad advive.
Great white is made for mediumless growing or hydro.its a beneficial bacteria but adding it in soil like a fertilizer probably roasted the plants.its the same shit as orca.
See if you can make your way to the hydro store and find a cheap part a and b bottled ferterlizer.
Since your in soil try and scrape up enough coin to get a couple small bottles of either gen hydro nova part a and b or something similar.
Report back when u have the right stuff to work with.

Last edited:
E

Elmarthegod

Well your friend needs to come here and join your thread so he can learn not to give bad advive.
Great white is made for mediumless growing or hydro.its a beneficial bacteria but adding it in soil like a fertilizer probably roasted the plants.its the same shit as orca.
See if you can make your way to the hydro store and find a cheap part a and b bottled ferterlizer.
Since your in soil try and scrape up enough coin to get a couple small bottles of either gen hydro nova part a and b or something similar.
Report back when u have the right stuff to work with.
Damn so scratch that and the maxi gro lol I just brought it

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Those plants look like they could be overwatered. See how the leaves are curling down and under? Are you letting them get dry in between waterings?

E

Elmarthegod

Those plants look like they could be overwatered. See how the leaves are curling down and under? Are you letting them get dry in between waterings?
Before I wasn’t but since I repotted them no not lately I know I just burnt three of them but they should be fine I hope

MissBotany

MissBotany

My immediate thought was poor roots.

One out of my four autos is extremely stunted. It started to flower so I’m riding it out but as soon as I harvest, I’m looking at the roots to see what the problem was.

E

Elmarthegod

My immediate thought was poor roots.

One out of my four autos is extremely stunted. It started to flower so I’m riding it out but as soon as I harvest, I’m looking at the roots to see what the problem was.
Yea my not even to flower idk I bullshitted Random seeds that grew better than these

E

Elmarthegod

I fed them a little more and damn near killed one the others that’s yellowing came from having them under a hps I was trying to give them stretch but notice that they were bleaching

E

Elmarthegod

The plant top right is just my house plant and was doing things to it to see what not to do

MissBotany

MissBotany

Are you referring to the pistil? Well you can let them flower. Yield will be impacted because they didn’t grow much at all during veg. Were you planning on chopping them because they were stunted?

E

Elmarthegod

Are you referring to the pistil? Well you can let them flower. Yield will be impacted because they didn’t grow much at all during veg. Were you planning on chopping them because they were stunted?
Do I have too they are about a foot and a half two of them the others about half that two don’t have them yet

Top Bottom