Still Small After 34 Days

• Thread starter Elmarthegod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elmarthegod

Are you referring to the pistil? Well you can let them flower. Yield will be impacted because they didn’t grow much at all during veg. Were you planning on chopping them because they were stunted?
To answer your question no this my first time actually rea
Yeah man it's a sign of sexual maturity nothing else.if there autos there about to take off.
bout dang on time lol. Should I switch the light or keep veggin

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Keep vegging, autos will go into flower either way, so might as well let them keep vegging, light cycles don’t matter with autos, once in full on bloom then maybe drop the lights

Reactions: Ina
MissBotany

MissBotany

Do I have too they are about a foot and a half two of them the others about half that two don’t have them yet

Let them grow! My autos grew ridiculously fast once they hit sexual maturity. Only one was extremely stunted, I actually thought she was going to die at one point.

E

Elmarthegod

Let them grow! My autos grew ridiculously fast once they hit sexual maturity. Only one was extremely stunted, I actually thought she was going to die at one point.
Well they have grow tremendously this past week. Do you this I could give it some bloom or keep using veg nutrients

MissBotany

MissBotany

Well they have grow tremendously this past week. Do you this I could give it some bloom or keep using veg nutrients
From my reading and from my limited experience growing autos (this is my first run with them), you’re supposed to keep giving them veg nutrients for the first one or two weeks of flower, this supports their rapid growth. I decided to give them mostly veg nutrients with a little bit of flower but that was me.

*edit: I knew it was time to switch when I fed them veg and they didn’t like all the N. Extreme leaf curling, I actually had to flush them after that.

damien50

damien50

I know for GH flora series they have a transition feed schedule but if you're doing KISS or Lucas there is no need for a transition. What nutes are you using?

Miss Botany is right that for autos growers wait until the stretch is done because, if I remember right, they're using more nitrogen.

E

Elmarthegod

From my reading and from my limited experience growing autos (this is my first run with them), you’re supposed to keep giving them veg nutrients for the first one or two weeks of flower, this supports their rapid growth. I decided to give them mostly veg nutrients with a little bit of flower but that was me.

*edit: I knew it was time to switch when I fed them veg and they didn’t like all the N. Extreme leaf curling, I actually had to flush them after that.
Yeah mine didn’t like the veg nutrients some of the fan leave start changing colors and shit the last time. one actually was so bad I trashed it but maybe I used too much I’ll cut back tomorrow or so

E

Elmarthegod

I know for GH flora series they have a transition feed schedule but if you're doing KISS or Lucas there is no need for a transition. What nutes are you using?

Miss Botany is right that for autos growers wait until the stretch is done because, if I remember right, they're using more nitrogen.
I use maxi gro and I brought maxi bloom

E

Elmarthegod

Keep veg nutes 2 weeks into flower then transition to bloom 50-50, then 25-75, then 100% as your normal feed regiment
Ok jack I’m a newbie I water every Saturday do you think I should fed more often

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I only fed them twice the entire grow
You mentioned that they didn’t like the feed, so I’d keep doing the same regiment, like once a week. With letting them dry out a bit and water in between, when u water get a bit of run off. Like a cup or 2 worth and check that for proper ph. And vacuum that up! Do t let her stay with wet feet! Roots don’t like that in soil. But as she grows and stretches u will need to feed more often, like every 3-4 days. And during flower cut watering back to just enough to keep her alive. In flower they don’t need that much water. It’s why in the veg cycle we feed and water more often to create “stores” that she will use during the flowering phase. In nature usually the “wet season” ends and they go into flower in a “dry season” so prolific flowering happens to create the next gen, hoping to seed she sends out her limbs and stretches to catch pollen/ it’s why they stretch , and why training on normal strains helps create many colas and end result it benefits us with her fruits of labor! That delicious thc! We all crave! Really our brain has specific thc cabanoid receptors! It’s like we are wired for it! Lol but yea bro, give her a bit of attention and look you learn and keep improving and over time , u will catch yourself giving advice to the next new grower! Knowledge is learned s d then shared and shared experiences is better then any book!!
I wish you the best and looking forward to your harvest! Till then keep us abreast of the grow and how she is doing!!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
And in good soil u don’t need much feed, just supplement the soil , very little goes a long way. Don’t get sold on the hydro store selling u snake oil elixirs for the “ biggest bestest” . Fish emulsion , cal mag (epsom salt) , Mollases, and some guano is about all u ever need in great soil. And very little of that !
I do use a bit of fulvic acid, like every 4 weeks as a supplement in soil with water. Helps her drink and retain everything . Other then that nothing fancy in soil.
Hydro is whole another beast but even that is simple is u listen and ask:

E

Elmarthegod

And in good soil u don’t need much feed, just supplement the soil , very little goes a long way. Don’t get sold on the hydro store selling u snake oil elixirs for the “ biggest bestest” . Fish emulsion , cal mag (epsom salt) , Mollases, and some guano is about all u ever need in great soil. And very little of that !
I do use a bit of fulvic acid, like every 4 weeks as a supplement in soil with water. Helps her drink and retain everything . Other then that nothing fancy in soil.
Hydro is whole another beast but even that is simple is u listen and ask:
Ok that’s one thing I was doing wrong I let run off every watering I use gro bags

Top Bottom