Still Small After 34 Days

• Thread starter Elmarthegod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Oh naw I put my pots in the tub and water them then I put them back in the tent a 45 to a hour later
What i do is, i use a bucket and put a grill on top of it, put the pot on it and water, let the runoff go into the bucket and then back in the tent, not ideal for multiple plants, you will need multiple buckets, but elevating the pots from the wet surface makes it drain faster ime.

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Those plants look like they could be overwatered. See how the leaves are curling down and under? Are you letting them get dry in between waterings?
That's what I think as well as to big of a medium those roots need air

E

Elmarthegod

Update y’all the middle one is the same age. She’s growing outwards instead of taller like she’s topped it’s weird I never seen this b4

38207E64 0246 43E9 BA27 A63A338095ED
6AC3FD01 A161 4397 9554 62A1F31B2EB3
1022E5FB DBD4 4E19 A1B1 466D1940ED17
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Update y’all the middle one is the same age. She’s growing outwards instead of taller like she’s topped it’s weird I never seen this b4
I think it is called self topping, its a good thing, you will not loose time at topping that plant.

E

Elmarthegod

I think it is called self topping, its a good thing, you will not loose time at topping that plant.
It is two small purple leaves in the middle where it branches off tho if tha means anything ‍♂️

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

I don’t wanna top them I want them to get as tall as I can this tent is six feet tall lol
Have you grown plants untapped? If you don't mind me asking? In my experience I've done both and only for personal. My toppoed ones always did better esp if I let them

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I don’t wanna top them I want them to get as tall as I can this tent is six feet tall lol
Taller doesn’t mean better plants indoors, good even canopy is better for indoors. 600w hps is i think what you are using. Thats a good light i think, will give you good yields but, as plant gets taller you hang the lights higher and the gap between the lowest bud and the light gets bigger. So more larfy buds. There will be penetration issues because of the vegetation. Plus you will need some headspace for the light and everything.. so a self topping plant is not bad, i think you should also consider lst as @Mr.growz suggested. Just my opinion.

E

Elmarthegod

Taller doesn’t mean better plants indoors, good even canopy is better for indoors. 600w hps is i think what you are using. Thats a good light i think, will give you good yields but, as plant gets taller you hang the lights higher and the gap between the lowest bud and the light gets bigger. So more larfy buds. There will be penetration issues because of the vegetation. Plus you will need some headspace for the light and everything.. so a self topping plant is not bad, i think you should also consider lst as @Mr.growz suggested. Just my opinion.
Stems were too hard to bend they would have broke

M

mooncookies

hello may i chip into this topic and suggest based on many fails with autos that , you need to have them exposed to light 18 hours or so as true autos will flower based on age so need to make sure you veg as much as possible
and get them to a good size before they flower , in addition have light in good distance in order for them to grow, when their young i suggest adding good soil ( pete ) and add kelp and humic to them and in week 2 add some azoz around the base it will help them absorb nutrient in soil, week 3 give them half a tea spoon of 20,20,20 balanced nutrients ( i suggest grow more 20,20,20 yellow label or 16,16,16 ) which has all essential elements for any plant, when they grow larger you can increase nutrient to one spoon give the plant some space so you can add nutrient 1 watering and cut on the next then repeat,for watering a good way is go with for each gallon of soil add 1 pint of water so for 3 gallons i use 2 - 3 pints of water and let dry but not bone dry you need to give the plant space to breath and expand by 2 cents

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom