still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

hey all thought that i should move this out side grow over here to this section so here we go . heres my outdoor line up 3 of my mystry strain,3 mazar x kush ,2 quick silver autos flower,1 pinapple express, 1 gigabud, 4 mazar X afghanie,1 purple lady. 15 total... should be a good fall .I dont have pic of all crops yet but soon wiil get them up .

Still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure
Still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure 2
Still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure 3
Still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure 4
Still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure 5
Still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure 6
Still smokins 2009 first outdoor adventure 7
S

still smokin

almost time to do some LST to these ladies. that should bring out the best in them dont you think.... I need to take some pics of the other crops in a few days when i go to water.

T

tophmaster

yeah dude little lst start blowin them up fatty. how much soil are in those holes u dug?

S

still smokin

ten gallon holes... feeking glad it over. never hauled so much soil in my life.. but it will be worth it

S

still smokin

150 gallons of dirt ive hauled on my back.. lol not all at once but it feels like it

darksideX

darksideX

i love to c girlz growin in nature:)
all the best..and have a nice season09 brah!

G

Gorrillagrower

Lookin really nice SS. You picked a real nice spot for them. They should do great there. Luggin dirt SUX but well worth the labor in the end. Good Luck.............GG

F

Fear

Right on man can hardly see that one, it blends in really well. Hope all goes well.

T

tophmaster

yeah dude digging straight blows but hauling soil so so much worse i dug super fat holes this year just said fuck it took 4 bags to fill up each hole so thats what like 44 gals? and at 8 holes thats 32 bags of soil. seriously this sucked my hike isnt super far but i am a really really big dude. like some people who know me call me big toph, the other half tophmaster. lol so this big 325lb man (myself) was straight dying yesterday luggin these bags up there. like god damn dude. it will be worth it come fall though. probably about 1/8th mile hike there from my girls house so not terrible but not fun for a big man at all

S

still smokin

hey thanks all for comin in . yeah dark, theres nothin like the color of the girls outside, big difference in the color green.thanks loco for the +up..yeah fear I was happy to see that it is really covert. the first time i went to water they were hid so well i stepped on one and broke it off. had to send in another reiforcement... that really pissed me off cause its like you just burned up 5 Gs. almost did it again today.. fuckin stoner...lol... Top, my haul is not as for as yours and im only 185 , but still out of shape at 48 years.

T

tophmaster

hell yeah man any haul is no fun. i am stickin to this one till its done i am liking in. ill have mine up on here soon keep it up ss lookin great

G

guerilla family

I feel ya toph.. Unlike yourself, Im not a big guy.. About 140lbs... Those damn Pro-mix bags can get heavy after a bout a half mile.. I have been hauling promix allweek inbetween working.. :whewIm really starting to feel it now.. It will all be worth it in the end.

Great thread Stillsmokin'! Nice lookin plants! Best of luck, man!
:smiley_joint:GFam

S

still smokin

grow site #2

here is another of my sites . the one pic of the big bush in the backgrond is where it is at. i got inside and cut down some of the buck brush from the center . totally camo from the outside . i checked in the morning and it gets full sun from 9 in the morning went back next time at 7 pm still getting full light .. this spot has mazar x afghanie. I have 4 in this spot but could only get 3 in the pic

First grow in 15  or so years 047
First grow in 15  or so years 046
First grow in 15  or so years 048
S

still smokin

when i came back to check on these ladies there were deer track standing right in the fuckin soil, not just one but all the 4 holes . didnt eat a thing thank god or stomp them down. time for deer guard formula.... my piss...lol

N

northern monsta

bro if they eat your shit ill personally fly over and hunt them down for you! could u not catch 1 kill it and hang it near to your grow to scare the rest of the deer away? that sounds brutal i know but it may work then again u might attract some bears or something pics are good bro lookin good ive pulled up my seat

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Nice pics, bro'! Congrats on your cam purchase! potluvrr

T

tophmaster

piss works pretty good lol used it alot last year but then got fucked up by somethin short cuz it ate up low on the plants and couldnt reach up in my big pots so i bought this spray stuff. stanks so so hard puked the first time i sprayed it up there. spray it as u leave and back out and away its really bad. but once it dries humans cant smell it. spray every month and your good

S

still smokin

thanks tophmaster, do you remember the name of the product. thanks USA it sure make the work look much better. and MONSTA yeah Ide for sur have the bears and the wolves in on my shit then, but its a nice thought though.....lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom