Stimulants, boosters, additives still available?

• Thread starter Kootenay.kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kootenay.kid

Kootenay.kid

Quick question, Ive been outta the loop for some time doing the dad thing and recently making my way back. When I started my sabbatical the shelves and market was full of every manner of boosters, stimulants, hormones and so on now when I look around I see its predominantly nutrients and most websites do not even have a menu heading for the additives even the nutrients seem to have been scaled back and there are the same ones on every site. I know you do not need them to get great yields but there were a few I loved that actually did what I wanted them to do lol

Was there some sort of government intervention reclassifying or banning them or something?

airedog

airedog

Supporter
In Canada it's a supply issue. Maybe try indoor farmer or holland industry; be sure to ask if it's back ordered.

Last edited:
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Right now, it is a supply issue due to flu. There was an EPA comment period to try to classify biostimulants as pesticides, but it has been tabled and we haven't heard anything further from our lawyers.

Kootenay.kid

Kootenay.kid

Right now, it is a supply issue due to flu. There was an EPA comment period to try to classify biostimulants as pesticides, but it has been tabled and we haven't heard anything further from our lawyers.
wow are they barking up the wrong tree the biostimulants are not the devil Id be going for, if people knew the nasty ass chemicals being used so so so wrong on products they inhale they would poop the nasty crap that goes into the water system every week across the continent is brutal

Top Bottom