Stoned watching modern marvels episodes

• Thread starter Petrochemical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I guess I'll just sit in this thread and post to myself and do things that interest me because I'm living in an area right now where I can't grow pot so I can't sit here and post up a bunch of fancy pics of where I'm at and I'm f****** process where I'm trying to get everything ready and rock and move on and start my growing again so I have to sit here and plug away hope for things to get better so that way I don't have to worry about somebody complaining to mods and I'm in their thread doing a post so you know it is what it is

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Now we're legal and I need to find a place here locally that I can get good I don't know that I'm going to be able to smoke flowers much more I mean I've been smoking flower since 85 and 08 that's not right I want to we are experimenting but I never really actually inhaled back in 85 I'd say I was seriously smoking and enjoying it by the time I was like let's see I'm going to say 93, 93 I was taking it seriously. Now I have to navigate and see what's going to be out there and hope that what's available I can afford I mean I'm staying at a place where I'm spending a meeting I end up with like 75 bucks extra money every week after I pay my rent so I'm paying weekly rent can $600 a week and f****** joke

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
IMG 20200713 083107

Top Bottom