Stoner at work!

• Thread starter bon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Stupid me stoned out on the timer switch:joint: So my plants had an extra two weeks of growth... So that's 6 weeks from roots popping out (clones)

I've got amnesia haze, which will grow on for an extra 4 weeks or so i'm told, and the og's are pretty known for their stretch... And i'm kinda limited on height because of the Homebox XL

So what's the best thing to do to keep them from growing through the ceiling? Cut off the main parts? Bend and bend and bend? Tie them down?

Right now they're in 11L pots, and i was thinking of moving them to 16L pots. Or will they get even bigger in these?

Cheers!

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
yeh was thinking the same, although i did already make the switch to 12/12 yesterday when i found out...
i could install a scrogg net, but i just can't reach the back of my homebox... the secret jardin one's got zippers eveywhere, but not my homebox

i had 6 plants in the homebox xl, but yesterday i killed two because of space issues...

Harvest day will be good indeed, if i make it... gheghe

Thanks ripz!

F

FastForward

You could bend/break/supercrop the tops if you have to. My first Violator Kushes I overvegged by a month and ended up with monsters too. All the tops I bent that broke all healed up with a massive knuckle where the break was, and I got huge yield off it (i.e. they didn't suffer at all). It's scary to do but it saved my ass.

If it were me I'd top them all and be savage with the trimming, then train out 4-8 colas with bendz....

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
so no abuse after 12/12... i've always abused them when i thought it was needed (bend and break like FF said), no matter the light scedule... i did get an occasional nanner but no biggie...

so you still think i need to repot?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd chop the top half of the plant, repot, and LST the rest as you go bon. You just started 12/12 so it shouldn't be a problem. The AH will probably stretch to the moon and back if you don't.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
oh yeah forgot to mention i did already lst them so right now they're pretty big but the height is still manageable...

gonna try and make some pictures tonight!

thanks for the help everybody!!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
There's good reason ripz, you fuck around with a plant too much in flower (trimming lead shoots comes to mind) and you can cause male flowers in sensitive plants. Generally it won't be a problem at the very beginning of 12/12 because the plant is still in a veg state. Couple weeks in, it's a whole different story.

C

Core

heya Bon the amneisa you have stretches about 2 X...with a large veg even more...
but i would't recommend taking the top off...just train her while you go....

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
hey core thanks for the info!
It could be alot worse, it's the first time i'm doing LST so they are not that high as expected from a 6 weeks veg, also had a bit of a problem durig the first time i repotted, so that put them a week back. And they're topped.

I haven't cut back the top on the amnesia's but i did it on one OG just to see what happens...

I was too late yesterday to take some pics, but i'm on it today!

cheers mate!

Latest posts

Top Bottom