Stoner Thoughts And Toasted Talk

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

So I wanted to make a thread dedicated to those weird, or hilarious thoughts we have while stoned. Or the funny conversations we have when we're nice and toasted. Or even just anything that blows your mind. So here is what inspired this thread.

I'm driving down the road and I catch something out of the corner of my eye. It's a spider! And it's lowering itself right by my face! So I freak out a little and swat it away.

Then I got to talking to my wife about it, and we started thinking... how many people die in car accidents that are caused by a spider, and we would never even know it? Speaking of spiders... could you imagine being a spider? They interact with creatures that are a million times bigger than them, and often times they actually scare these creatures. Imagine walking up to something 1000X your size, and it actually runs away from you? lol

At this point, you're probably thinking "whoa, this guy is weird" and yes, yes I am. But i hope there are some other weirdos out there willing to share. So please, share a weird story, a thought, or just anything that blows your mind. Hell, you can even share a riddle if ya want. Let's make this interesting...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If ya got 9 minutes watch this short film by Nash Edgerton.

Top Bottom