Storm damage

• Thread starter Matt6484
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Matt6484

High, I’m new to the community here and I’m looking for some advice to my storm damaged crop. I have four large plants in mid flower that were almost uprooted by a severe storm they are severely wilted. I tied them back up and fed some fish fertilizer to hopefully rejuvenate them. Was that the wrong move? if so can anybody shed some light and on what to do? Thanks in advance

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Your root system just got pooned. Cut off all lower branches and as much non- important branches as possible. iTs persperating and can’t suck up enough water for the entire plant anymore through basically half a stalk. If needed cut up to like half the plant out

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
High, I’m new to the community here and I’m looking for some advice to my storm damaged crop. I have four large plants in mid flower that were almost uprooted by a severe storm they are severely wilted. I tied them back up and fed some fish fertilizer to hopefully rejuvenate them. Was that the wrong move? if so can anybody shed some light and on what to do? Thanks in advance
Give us some pics, before you jump the gun and start shredding her

BudBogart

BudBogart

I wouldn’t fertilize while the plant is in deep recover.
I also just got hammered 6 days ago, 2 actually snapped in half. Those 2 are gone but the rest I gently as I could lifted them back up and staked them better.
Give them time to recover, cut what is obviously gone.
Mine are recovering nicely, storms coming in again soon. Happy gardening.
Here is how I found them after the storm.
53A59A7C C71A 4411 9B25 507C7B00DD9E

M

Matt6484

I wouldn’t fertilize while the plant is in deep recover.
I also just got hammered 6 days ago, 2 actually snapped in half. Those 2 are gone but the rest I gently as I could lifted them back up and staked them better.
Give them time to recover, cut what is obviously gone.
Mine are recovering nicely, storms coming in again soon. Happy gardening.
Here is how I found them after the storm.View attachment 898031
Thank you that’s pretty much what mine looked like

Latest posts

Top Bottom