Straight sour D or crossed with a mystery indica?

• Thread starter Freshbiscuits
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshbiscuits

Freshbiscuits

So I went down to San Diego earlier this year and found myself in a dispensary buying some pot. I decided to go with sour diesel because it was beautiful and smelled heavenly. I bring it back up to idaho with me and find a seed in one of the buds which I definitely wasn’t expecting. With bud this good I figured there was only one thing to do...plant it. So I did because earlier this year I tried growing for the first time this too being a bag seed but ended up being a make so I figured this seed from the sour D was my second chance by nothing other than luck. So I plant it and after two weeks from germination it was growing pistils which I thought was very unusual because I had it on a 24hr cycle and the plant earlier this year took over two months to show preflowers. So I read up on it and I’m 100% sure this is an auto flower strain. But from all the pictures I have looked up of sour d auto this plant looks nothing alike. So I’m guessing the sour d was pollinated by some indica dominant auto. So my question is what do you think this plant could be? Obviously it’s almost impossible to know what strain just by glancing at the plant but I’m more curious to see if you think this could be a straight sour d plant or if you think it was bred with something more indica dominant. Sorry for the long post but I figured I’d give you a little back story on what’s going on here. Thank you.

Straight sour d or crossed with a mystery indica
Straight sour d or crossed with a mystery indica 2
Straight sour d or crossed with a mystery indica 3
Straight sour d or crossed with a mystery indica 4
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I am no expert in the subject but my guess is mystery indica. I have 4 sherbert going that look very close to those leaf structure wise. I also have a mystery dad plant the breeder claimed was sour D (long story) and the leaves are way more sativa looking if you know what I mean but still have a hybrid look.

Last edited:
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Here's the mystery sourD on the left, and the sunset sherbet on the right. Idk if that helps at all. 🤷‍♂️🌱
20201028 094058

growsince79

growsince79

Impossible to know what it will do. I'm here to watch. Keep us posted.

Top Bottom