Strain advice

• Thread starter heinous anus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heinous anus

Well about to start yet another grow as soon as the bubbleicious, white widow, and northern lights x big bud finish up. 1 or 2 weeks.

so I have decied to go with one of green houses new variety packs (sativa) and some ak-47

BUT I NEEEEED A YIELDER!!!

As you can see I've already chosen my strains for potency but now I want to choose 1 strain for yeild and plant 5 of em.

My setup is

5x5-6x 6ft
1000w switchable ballast air cooled
compltly sealed room with carbon filter
5 gallon buckets of fox farm ocean forrest, peralite, and sand mixture using fox farm nutes, molasses, and super thrive.

NOW!!!

I need some suggestions on strains for yield. They MUST be feminized or its a no go. I was thinking about sensi's big bud but havnt decided yet.

alright ppl I'm counting on u since i can't remeber my account for ICmag

will be ordering seeds monday or tuesday!

G

grizz

Man thats a hard disision. where are you ordering from? havent ever run big bud but I have read its not that potent. I know zoo has ran a million defferent strains and maybe he has some advice on this.I know some of ReZ's chem dd really produce and are very potent. I would think some of elits gear would produce well also and deffinatly be potent.

H

Highagain

Bigbud is ok doesnt exactly have big buds but is a ok yielder. If your looking for a fem strain that yields try magus genetics, my buddy grew out there double dutch fem and he
had some half pound beauties that had a very nice taste and stone.

H

heinous anus

ok I went with magus - double dutch 5 x fems

5x big bang greenhouse
3x train wreck geenhouse

H

heinous anus

ok I went with magus - double dutch 5 x fems

5x big bang greenhouse
3x train wreck geenhouse
3x skunk 47

H

heinous anus

i'm goin with 5 -6 week veg

ur freind that grew out 1/2 ps how long did he veg for??

Top Bottom