Strain for anxiety plzz!!

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Howdy farmers..so most people are looking for a strain to help relieve anxiety..I've been smoking mj for god knos how long but 2 years ago I went through some rough stuff and big changes in my life..had minor heart issues and slipped into a slump and depression..which I will admit I thought depression and anxiety was just in people's heads...so I saw the doc and he obviously put me on 3 diff types of pills which wernt cheap to say the least..well once on the pills my problems went away along with my emotions and joy..I felt better after about a year on the pills I found I felt better anxiety wise but i found that when I smoked it would bring on anxiety..so it's been awhile now since I've been off the pills and able to smoke moderate amounts of mj without having anxiety but its slowly comin back more and more to the point where my lightweight wifey is smoking more of my stash then I can lol..SO wat my question is, Is there a strain that I could get my hands on that is known to not cause anxiety when it would normally b brought on by smoking???

north knect

north knect

I was just looking at a thread on BOG's seeds too lol..@BushyOldGrower if u maybe have some input towards this would be greatly appreciated :woot:

colostoney

colostoney

I agree. For my depression and anxiety I need the thc profiles in mature herb and immature stuff especially sativa make me feel worse
sometimes I'm way too nervous for a powerful haze sativa buzz but sometimes im too bummed for a couchlock nap time indica thump
but regardless if its not mature is when it makes me just feel weird remiminds me a Kerouac when he wrote about "green weed" making them sick and have visions lol

north knect

north knect

Wow I didn't kno the maturity of the meds would make a difference..I stay towards indie Dom strains cuz I haven't been able to enjoy the raceyness of sativas for years..as for the maturity of my smoke if had to b pulled early due to shitty weather and bud rott and mold..I've been smoking it after a week of drying..I've got about 2lbs curing and just take a 1/4 oz out as I need it

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sour bubble by BOG
or any good Bubba Kush helps me with my anxiety. Best of luck !

I'll 2nd that!!! Sour bubble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate chunk was alaways good for me.

Midnight Kush or pretty much any kush works..

Older sativas are ok but fresh cured screws with my anxiety but i gotta have my deathstar .. :D

I tend to shy away from hazes for this exact reason.

fractal

fractal

Blueberry. Nothing else comes close, it's like valium in herb form. No anxiety at all. Get yourself some Blue or a hybrid that is half Blueberry. I can recommend a particular strain and help you find it if you PM me.

M

motz

Hey @xX Kid Twist Xx wist Xx now that you had mentioned bms,where might a person find that at? Been looking for that for a spell now. Shine some light,brother.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey @xX Kid Twist Xx wist Xx now that you had mentioned bms,where might a person find that at? Been looking for that for a spell now. Shine some light,brother.

that i do not know, by that i mean whos is really the best. im sure alot of seed venders sell soem form of it.

north knect

north knect

Well thanks to a certain somebody who reached out to me And gifted me seeds I hope I'm on my way to anxiety free smoke in the next harvest..I'm truly appreciative towards the wonderful people on this site helpin one another out even though being complete strangers a thousand miles apart..it's the first time I've been gifted beans and feel like a kid on Xmas day haha

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Howdy farmers..so most people are looking for a strain to help relieve anxiety..I've been smoking mj for god knos how long but 2 years ago I went through some rough stuff and big changes in my life..had minor heart issues and slipped into a slump and depression..which I will admit I thought depression and anxiety was just in people's heads...so I saw the doc and he obviously put me on 3 diff types of pills which wernt cheap to say the least..well once on the pills my problems went away along with my emotions and joy..I felt better after about a year on the pills I found I felt better anxiety wise but i found that when I smoked it would bring on anxiety..so it's been awhile now since I've been off the pills and able to smoke moderate amounts of mj without having anxiety but its slowly comin back more and more to the point where my lightweight wifey is smoking more of my stash then I can lol..SO wat my question is, Is there a strain that I could get my hands on that is known to not cause anxiety when it would normally b brought on by smoking???
A super silver haze , Pineapple Express, Super lemon haze, Green Crack work for daytime anxiety in my case, but night time its diesel then into a nice kush so i dont dream.

north knect

north knect

I can't handle the heart pounding from hazes especially and most sativas..green crack is a 70/30 if I can remember? Perhaps that will b a choice next round..I have some blockhead f2's gifted on the way..I live up in Canada so it's hard to find different strains not to mention when u ask the person u get it meds from here the true name of the strain almost never stays with the bag..it's a shame I kno..I swear people just make up names around here lol

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Blueberry. Nothing else comes close, it's like valium in herb form. No anxiety at all. Get yourself some Blue or a hybrid that is half Blueberry. I can recommend a particular strain and help you find it if you PM me.
actually get
I can't handle the heart pounding from hazes especially and most sativas..green crack is a 70/30 if I can remember? Perhaps that will b a choice next round..I have some blockhead f2's gifted on the way..I live up in Canada so it's hard to find different strains not to mention when u ask the person u get it meds from here the true name of the strain almost never stays with the bag..it's a shame I kno..I swear people just make up names around here lol
its not really a straight haze you want, its a haze x a strong indica that is taken at the right time, when its right.. its great.

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

Get the Green Crack that smells like mango and baby puke.. not the peppery version that Cali Connection put out, that shit made my anxiety worse.

H

happy b

Strains iv succesfully used to combat high anxiety-sensi star(paradise),afghan kush(wos),northern lights(female seeds),ice(female seeds),la confidential(dna),kushberry(dna)mk ultra(th seeds),acorn aka snowbud(th seeds)ak48(nirvana)alegria(kiwi seeds).every single one of these is more or less pure indica.iv that cannatonic or harlequin are being used to releive anxiety.good luck and positive vibes to ya north knect buddy

Latest posts

Top Bottom