Strain for anxiety plzz!!

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

I know it's been mentioned but bubble kush is hands down the best for anxiety in my opinion. And yeah take everything until the heads are decently amber will help as well. Good luck amigo.

squiggly

squiggly

Second the recommendation towards Bubba Kush. Any kush varietal is gonna be good for this from personal experience.

That being said, each person is an island and sometimes bud just makes people anxious.

G

gooey

*bubba and set and setting is also at play...sometimes herb ain't the cure for anxiety.

M

medicineman1

The ratios of THC to CBD of cannabis strains is the main factor for treating anxiety. But everyone is different and its definitely a trial and error testing game until you find the perfect strain and ratio that works for you. Even the different Indicas will act differently. Also, start out with a very low dose. The lower the dose the better for anxiety until you get some tolerance. To much no matter the strain at first will not make you feel good.
Here are some of the strains which can be helpful for anxiety:
1.Granddaddy Purple
2.Jack Herer
3.Girl Scout Cookies
4.ACDC
5.OG Kush

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

The ratios of THC to CBD of cannabis strains is the main factor for treating anxiety. But everyone is different and its definitely a trial and error testing game until you find the perfect strain and ratio that works for you. Even the different Indicas will act differently. Also, start out with a very low dose. The lower the dose the better for anxiety until you get some tolerance. To much no matter the strain at first will not make you feel good.
Here are some of the strains which can be helpful for anxiety:
1.Granddaddy Purple
2.Jack Herer
3.Girl Scout Cookies
4.ACDC
5.OG Kush
I'll vouch for GDP (my fav)..only problem is I wouldn't know if it helped anxiety since it knocks me The F.O..LOL
I make sure to grow some at least every other grow..Still using the same moma from last yr and even after gifting some seeds,..still have more (fems)..
Now turning (I hope) a GDP clone with Colloidal Silver to make some S1's.
I recently pollinated a GDP clone with some Feminized pollen from a GreenPoint Seeds Cackleberry that I turned..Hope it takes and should know something in a few weeks..If it actually worked and I get some viable seeds that don't herm (both parents are very stable)..gonna be some killa smoke for sure..(I think..LOL)

I gave another GDP clone some more room in a Bath tub grow, and she is about 2x the size of her mom..GDP Butter and hash is the best imo..

xavier7995

xavier7995

I don't think any one strain or even general characteristic could be said to be good for anxiety. Generally speaking, I would agree that indicas and strains high in CBD would seem the obvious choice. Anecdotally though, who knows what will work, seems to just be trial and error. Speedy ass sativas picked early chill my highstrung wife out more a kush, it is like using speed to treat hyperactivity. Same weed can send another into a panic attack.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I have same problem, white widow, bubblegum kush, early miss, any indica, or indica Dom hybrids will help better than zani bars!

Latest posts

Top Bottom